Subaru Impreza Anesis

you tag him, meffi!

Igwee, I was trying to get info from you to give you specific advice. For example if you have a Toyota Mark X currently, I would like to know why you want an Impreza. The other questions may help advise you on whether to get a Turbo impreza or non-turbo for example…
Gari sio mkate mblo…

Agreed. But a W124 is waay better IMO

1 Like

…kuweni wapole…its a 2000 toyota spacio…just by the virtue ni ya 2010. to me its an upgrade…am not a billionaire…just a simple humble african

2 Likes

…haaaa…mark x…sijafika hapo…2000 spacio

W124 sio mbaya

Merc huwekwa engine ya Toyota ikileta umang’aa.

yap. a friend aliweka ya toyota mark 2 and the merc is fine

I know one that runs on ZZE engine, too. RangeRovers pia zinewekwa Toyota engines.

This improvisations should be done by a Mech with acute knowledge of engine swap.

Of course, yes.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: usinunue merc na kuipa treatment ya toyota. Nunua tu toyota mara moja. Merc ni mzito itachosha engine ya toyota within miezi tano

Nunua Subaru. It is an upgrade.
In terms of power, in terms of maintenance, in terms of fun and in terms of njoro-hawesss-usa-subaru

And always always always… buy the turbo version! you will enjoy driving so much utajipata mandera na mashifta ukijiuliza ulifikaaje hapo…

3 Likes

manze wewe ni legend, good to have you kwa kijiji. Howz maintenance ya subaru (outback to be specific) in general, tumezoea hekaya za mechanic ati ni noma, maintenance

mechs always blame the car not their ignorance

mechs are rubbish - especially roadside mechs.
what exactly does maintenance entail? service? service si kazi mingi. oils plus filters.
the only thing you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need to worry about in a subaru is the timing belt.
replace every 130k kms. other than that - unless head gaskets zianze kuleak (which si kitu kubwa unless uiache) - the car is fine.
parts may be a little expe but online ziko cheap cheap cheap

1 Like

Does that apply for all cars ama ni subaru pekee?

I thought it should be after every 100,000 Kms not 130?

130k is fine.

subaru timing belt basically drives the cranks. ikikatika, itaknock engine and you’ll have to get a new block.
not sure about other cars but for subaru, change ni LAZIMA!