Subaru impreza G4

Import it yourself… just make sure its a car that is in the KRA tax system already. Because if not ,the officer who will be inspecting will make you make him kitu 40 richer or he could slap you with a 150k more tax on top of that you had calculated for no reason.

But all in all a 200k milage from japan is nothing. Don’t freight

Where can i check that?

You will have to liase with a clearing and forwarding agent. They have these apps on their phones that have the cars on kra system already

[ATTACH=full]261435[/ATTACH]
Example is this forester. Sad story. The guy imported this car in regard to tax bracket of the normal forester. Ilipofika kuangalia kwa system haikua. So it had to go for inspection. They found out its a diesel, panoramic sunroof leather interior, paddle shifters. The ghost was fully specd. The inspecting officer said he would pay like 300k more on tax alone but the guy ddnt curve in instead aka kaa kichwa ngumu. Angepea huyu jamaa at 50k juu ya hio 1.2 m tax. Story iishe. So kra was now notified the car has a tax of 1.5 tax but the guy now ddnt hve the 300k. On staying at the go downs it exosted the free grace period. Ikaanza kua accumulate storage fee.
Now he has ditched it there inakula vumbi its for auction this 24th

Hivo ndio unafikria sio? Sawa…

Japan is a country with very strict motor laws, body scratches, inconsistent gaping will make you fail an inspection Skip maintainance… mess your engine emissions score. Hio gari ata kama ni ya 60m utaweka kwa nyumba

Saddest story i have heard today. Okay incase i choose that route i will heed the warning and always consult an agent first kabla kuleta gari

I agree. I trust an ex japan car over a kenyan owned car any day

[SIZE=6]Inspection charge:-[/SIZE]
The age and condition of the vehicle affects the vehicle inspection cost. Inspection charges on the vehicle increases, if repairing is done on the vehicle. Inspection and maintenance charges are also applied when Shaken is done at the Test Center.
Charges that are imposed to obtain Shaken certificate:-
[ul]
[li]Weight Tax[/li][li]Compulsory Insurance[/li][li]Recycle tax (only once )[/li][li]Revenue stamp[/li][/ul]

[SIZE=6]Documents required for inspection:-[/SIZE]
[ul]
[li]Vehicle registration paper (Shaken-sho)[/li][li]Compulsory insurance certificate (Jibaiseki)[/li][li]Receipt of vehicle tax (Nouzei shoumei)[/li][li]Previous Shaken certificate[/li][li]Recycling fee certificate[/li][/ul]

[SIZE=6]Documents owner gets at inspection office:-[/SIZE]
[ul]
[li]Shaken application form[/li][li]Vehicle inspection form[/li][li]Weight tax form[/li][li]Examination result form[/li][/ul]

[SIZE=6]Inspection Renewal:-[/SIZE]
Inspection cost increases when Shaken is renewed.
Approximate period of inspection on different vehicles is as below:
[ul]
[li]On personal vehicles and two wheelers, it is carried after third year of the new vehicle purchase and successive check after every two years.[/li][li]Business use vehicles require a Shaken every year.[/li][li]Shaken on light trucks for personal use must renew after every two years, while on Heavy trucks for personal use it must get renewed every year.[/li][li]On special vehicles Shaken after every two years.[/li][/ul]

[SIZE=6]Testing Procedure:-[/SIZE]
The vehicle inspection, checks the followings–
[ul]
[li]Exterior- To check too much modifications are not done on the vehicle. The exterior should match with Japanese Transportation Law.[/li][li]Speedometer inspection[/li][li]Headlamps inspection[/li][li]Brakes inspection[/li][li]Wheel alignment- To check whether or not wheels are properly aligned.[/li][li]Under carriage inspection- To check under carriage along with the suspension.[/li][li]Exhaust inspection- To check proper emission of carbon mono-oxide and hydrocarbons.[/li][li]Interiors of the vehicle should also be according to Japanese Transportation Law.[/li][li]Passenger’s and driver’s side should be in proper condition.[/li][/ul]

https://info.japanesecartrade.com/images/articles/adword-banner7.jpg

[SIZE=6]After Inspection:-[/SIZE]
A new Shaken certificate is provided to the owner of the vehicle after the successful inspection. A sticker is also placed on the windscreen of the vehicle. The vehicle is send for repairing and re-testing if does not pass any segment of inspection. If repairing and re-testing on the vehicle is done on the same day, no additional cost is imposed. However, if done on another day fees must be paid again.
Little negligence may lead to a big failure in the future, which in turn cost lots of time and money. So, if you want to explore Japan’s road with your vehicle, get it inspected after a required period of time

Guys stop thinking that owning a car in japan ni mchezo.if you go to tradecarview and see a toyota 110 ae looking new… mpaka interior. There are laws there. If those laws are brought here 90 percent of our new cars will never be allowed in the roads by the nxt year of use

I see what you did there.

Hii story ya kununua gari umeimba sana. I recall ulianza a year plus past

Things have not gone to plan brother. But rest assured i will get mine.

Take your time.

Amen to that.

Naona Fozzy iko auction Reserve Ksh 1 million.

[ATTACH=full]265807[/ATTACH]

Assuming that the Impreza G4 will be used not only for daily life but also for leisure and travel on weekends, the opening and width of the luggage compartment are wider than the previous model, making it easier to load and unload luggage. Considered.