subaru legacy BH5

Good point but I would be cautious in using drive and normal in the same sentence when describing Kenyans. Everyone with a turbo anafikiria anafaa aongoze kwa barabara and it is a crime kumpita.

Correct me if I’m wrong but turbo boost is usually available within a certain Rev range, say 2000-3000 rpms. Meaning that if you Kept the car revs within that range you would get maximum torque with the least fuel. However, a car would have maximum power closer to the red line. Which would be attainable but minus the turbo boost, hence more fuel used. Meaning that if one checked the torque values for their car, they would know how to get the pull without using any extra fuel.

Oya, sambarry translate this please? Anyone?

loodha12…
turbo runs full time all the time
when there is enough exhaust gas, it begins to compress air
when there is more exhaust gas (when you rev higher at ful throttle), it compresses more air
break and go do this exercise
take a can of doom or air freshener, then press it lightly - that’s your turbo boost beginning to build
take the same can and finyilia kappissa…that’s full boost. that’s literally how air is forced into the kabaschon shaybass (combustion chambers)
break is over

[ATTACH=full]96755[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]96755[/ATTACH]

meanwhile, maghreb has done a good job explaning. except for that part where you change your timing kit at 40k kms. a little too soon.

:D:D:D:D

The 40k is approx. what it will cost. Changes are after 100k km

Also you can explain how the axle back, cat back and turbo back can be configured to give the very deep Subaru boxer rumble. And not the noisy one ya kuamsha watu usiku na alarm za magari

between 18-35k if you’re replacing the water pump as well as the pulleys. if it’s the belt alone could be 9k inclusive of labour.
that belt don’t come cheap. 7k thereabout.

rumble is mostly from the unequal headers; something about sound colliding unevenly.
tbe is your best friend. putting mine in next week when some part comes from majuu.
https://img.memesuper.com/df8c2c017446941f99277d5d81eed1bd_jonah-hill-excited-im-so-excited-memes_400-400.jpeg

Mkubwa. tbe ndio mini? Saidia. Nasaka SG9 ama BH5 or B4 sedan. Ukiskia nishtue. Na ikuwe kama project car.

@1776 Usisahau mbisha. Ama it never happened :D:D:D

boss kuna air filter hukaa more than 5000kms kweli?

Kn filters. Though much depends on where the car is driven and the air quality. For example, a car that is driven from muthaiga to town might not need a filter sooner as compared to one driven from Kitengela daily.
My view though I stand corrected

tbe ni turbo-back-exhaust. scroll up uangalie the pic in one of my posts.
basically, all the way from the turbo to the muffler is empty. there is no catalytic converter (to help with emissions)
it is a through pipe. it helps make some extra noise.

you can get the washable ones like the cone filters. ikikaa na dust mingi, ingia car wash.
waichape na pressure ing’are and off you go.
the one i bought, an apexi, is washable.

i wanted this car so so so badly! this was two years ago. i just couldn’t find one at my price.
nowadays they’re very hard to find.

mtu wa masafara ka mimi sitaweza apo

that’s a good and economical feature, will research more about it

styro hii. they come in different shapes and sizes.

http://koracing.net/productimages/2160C_WEBL.jpg