Subaru legacy turbo dit 2013

true…genuine parts are very expensive…but rav 4 tail light is anything between 8 to 15k …vanguard rarely goes beyond 15k…but Cx5 the cheapest is 15k…I wonder which Toyota you are comparing with cx5…a fair comparison would be a rav 4.

petrol 2.5l 2014 is not turbo charged…but don’t underrate it. It’s a great powerful car

Cx5 tail light is 15k a pair, right+left. Me I import. Could be higher at local shops

which Toyota were you referring to? hope rav4

mazda is a well made but not a cheap car. Parts that wear are cheap and actually cheaper than toyota.
25k on a small scratch is overkill.

Which company do you use. mazda parts are not expensive. people are exaggerating. Or… they are letting the repair shops triple the price.

I will also add that that the mazda uses its custom six speed auto transmission. very smooth. without the cvt drawbacks. I think they have decided to design and have Aisin make the transmission for them. Aisin is a toyota company.

diesel. Its the same 2.2 turbo diesel in the cx5. thank me later.

4.7 litre 2UZ-FE V8 produces max 188hp and 422 nm peak torque. It is common in LC J200 V8.
4.5 litre 1VD-FTV v8 turbodiesel produces 202hp and 430nm peak torque. Common in LC J200 v8
mazda 2.2 skyactive D turbodiesel produces 173hp and 420nm peak torque. mazda cx5 is a tiny car in comparison.

25k for a scratch is a lie unless done at CMC. Good local fundis charge around 10k for 1 metre scratch with a dent

I use AliExpress and choose salers with affordable or free shipping. Helps since I am far from Nairobi. UAE shipping very expensive.

Posta? is tax much? I want to try.

Be friendly to those tax guys. I mostly pay 1k only though kama attendants ni ladies wanasumbua, they want you to pay exact tax via MPESA. Hapo unajitetea. Avoid CBD post offices.

very helpful info.

you just called me a liar:D
you know am talking about my experience with my car right?..a 2015 2.5l mazda CX5…the grand tour trim that comes in soul red crystal. Don’t confuse them with 2012 or 2013 CX5. Have owned it for 2years…no mechanical problems but just don’t get hit or scratched esp after curfew hrs. I previously owned a CRV, was very easy to repair those small sctches…its actually the most affordable maintenance wise.
kindly Google that colour code and call any supplier akuambie bei…ask for the smallest quantity. You can even call those guys that I bought from…kwanza they will first give your garage a 5 min tutorial on how to use that paint…it’s relatively new. The price is minus labour and other small costs.[ATTACH=full]319216[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]319217[/ATTACH]

Pole boss. You are actually a big shot if you are already driving 2015, 2.5L Cx5. Mine is for 2012/11.

am not a big shot:D…nalima tu mahindi pale kitale
anyway that was not the point…ask about that colour code utaambiwa. Windscreen na headlight hata usiongee! Seems like you deal in spares…if I were you I would bring in mazda 2013- 2016 spares alafu niweke Facebook…you will make a killing, I assure you…just don’t be greedy for profits, go with reasonable profit margins. People are bringing in lots of 2012/13 cx5…na kirinyaga road hawana hizi spares…had to order a fender/ moulding online after looking everywhere pale inda na kirinyaga

Kuna muhindi who replaced my windscreen in Eldoret. Was referred by insurance company. Insurance valuer had put windscreen value at 30k. I don’t know much it costs cash.

What happened to your windscreen. There are forums guys are complaining that cx5 windscreens break too easily. https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda-cx-5-54/poor-windshield-31255/page3/

The windscreen was hit by loose chippings during road repairs near Eldoret airport. Many cars were affected at that time. Not related to the issues reported in mazdaforums.