Subaru lion introductory price surprises many!

So he has mastered the mechanics and electricals what he now needs is some training in the body shop or he hires an omondi.
Cc @Colombo-Combolo

Unajua mengi lakini Hii yako hai-apply hapa.

Why…

Design is an entire course on it’s own, just because one can panel beat does not mean that they can design

The shape of that vehicle is as individual as that of a morning dump. Only a mad man would come claiming that it looks like any previous design.

I know, Sir , but seeing as he has gone full jua Kali a good panel beater would have done a better job.

The parts?

Hiyo 450k si heri tu niongeze 10 million nishike LX 570. :smiley:

As long as he is buying your parts to add value what’s your beef? Problem would be if he was copying your design including the parts then selling in competition with your product.

Hii 10.5 mita Ni Bei ya base model Prado pale Toyota Kenya ,ukitaka Lexus 570 mupya ongeza another 21 mita na insurance ya 750 k per annum ,

Rome was not built in a day. What these dude needs now is a workshop and an industrial designer and some better engineers.

still no. Modern design you create your sketches based on ideas that you have then design them with software like Cartia, rhino, Alias, sketchup etc lots of trial and error but in the end you will even have 3D visualisations of what your design will look like. Omondi panel beating cannot do those.

Hata app(mobile, web, pc) huwa na design teams both for user experience and interface design who ensure that the app looks good and you as the user can navigate on it easily. then there are the back end guys who write the apps core

exactly!!! then baadaye waongeze some programmers and work on their self driving car

I am sorry but LX570 and the cousin J200 are nowadays owned by showoffs and a class of people filled with greed .
It somehow shouts ,HEY LOOK I HAVE MADE IT.

I have never driven one so I don’t know much about it.

He is trying to reinvent the wheel. If you have to do so, make sure that the product you bring is better than what is currently available in the market. This is clearly not the case.

Are you saying that guy should now buy a computer na hizo software? Are you joking?

I am 88 and a half per cent sure this guy is not building cars to put in a showroom but for his fellow farmers to use to carry thaara huko murarandia.

Hapa unaongeza tu mita tatu unachomoka na Tesla Model 3.

https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/model3

Lakini surely ni nini husumbua watu?

YES if he is serious about this and want to improve it.

No product design occurs in 21st century without a computer and a CAD software