Subwoofer: Bass ya matt ndani ya keja

Ghaseer! Kama hujui shimo nyamaza! Nyi ndio wale wa kuekewa hewa Nairobi West ama parklands mnaona munajua bei.

Tembea baba, pita Grogon uvuke Nairobi river ukielekea ngara uone mahali hizo cabinets hutoka. Meffi!!

Enlighting talkers of how that deal is a ripoff?

Me sina makosa, Talkers deserve the truth

Of course kama ungeweza kufanya set-up ya receiver na 65k then tunge compare hizo features in detail… but kama kuna receivers za 180k na bado hujanunua hizo component speakers and you need at least one active subwoofer (having their built-in amplifier)

When you have a receiver setup, like this one below you’ll be uncomparable
[ATTACH=full]299638[/ATTACH]
With such a receiver set-up you’ll be enjoying music at levels no one ever reached in his own house. But such a receiver set-up with just one SVS active subwoofer costing over 250,000 you’ll find the total cost somewhere around 900,000. A price tag for only multi millionaires the likes of celebrities

But such a home-made setup made by these Otienos and Njoroges can give you an almost equal sound quality to the receiver set-up with just a fraction of the cost.

If anyone wants other features na ako na mula wacha aende the receiver way. Otherwise this is a dream come true for watu wa Ampex

Kama deal ni rip-off wewe si utu undie hiyo yako with the same features na utu uzie na hiyo bei yako

Pole bro kukuanika :D:D:D:D:D

I for one actually laud their sincere effort and sheer brilliance. But let’s not be quick to compare they are miles apart.

On sound quality it nowhere close to an a/v receiver set up… this atmost is at the home theater level.
On this page you can a good setup for e reasonable price
[MEDIA=facebook]2226224794152056[/MEDIA]

lol. sawa nugu

Many readymade packages lke sony or phillips will beat expensive jua kali systems.

Hawawezi taka kusikia hivyo

Hata ready-made Ampex na Sayona ziko tu sawa for some people

They’d make a killing if they sold a package of amp+power supply+subwoofer
Good bass is quite pricey
The other speakers may be a bit superfluous /hard to fit in a normal house
Or I’m probably not the target audience /market

mimi naona encouraging local innovation iko tu sawa

Guys,lets buy if we are willing to.if not we can always go for alternatives

Hizi vitu ni fiti za Mat pekee kwa keja I’ll rather buy a sony home theater

I hope the mid range sound sio irritating kama ya mat. Personally I really hate mid range sound quality ya matatu system. Unatokanga ukiwa na headache.

There’s an equalizer you can adjust and eliminate all the mids remaining with the polar ends; the lows (bass) and the highs

Nimeweka radio ya Sony DVD , spinje za xbass alafu nikadunga amplifier ya Kenwood. Hiyo jalopy nikiweka full volume huwa inatetemeka kama mathutha za Akothee.

Hewa huwa sub woofer. Buy a cheap home system ya kushikanisha vitu na ikuwe na subwoofer out. Ongeza a powered subwoofer.

Like which one?
Many systems don’t have a subwoofer out. If they’re there, then they’re very few. You know the problem is that manufacturers will only make what most people want at the cheapest cost.
And it will be a huge hustle hopping from shop to shop looking for that feature where some sellers won’t even know what the hell you’re talking about.
But it’s a good idea if you can find such a system with an extra subwoofer out