Success is NOT where you are, IT'S THE JOURNEY YOU HAVE TRAVELLED

[SIZE=6]WORD[/SIZE]

2 Likes

Hii village of late mnatudiscourage vijana.

Juubya hii story wacha niende Karen nikatiane huko

Word.

Nice article Guka. I will keep walking.

A standing ovation for our guka over here. Very well put. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The society in general is easily awed by money, regardless of the source (hence the runaway corruption). I often ask myself, is money the only way to ‘measure’ success? What of that parent of average means somewhere who toils day and night to take their kids to school and bring them up as upright, obedient citizens. Can they be described as successful though they remain of modest means?

8 Likes

Daktari quit quoting post mzima. Unatuumiza watu wa opera mini

waoh…couch…umenena kama guka mia moja…Success is not where u are bt what u hv done to get there…
awesome post…

1 Like

Kivipi?o_O

Hi babycorn. Dagitare has prescribed a 'standing ovulation sijui copulation". Unaweza nisaidia na hiyo?

1 Like

noma sana I missed a lot nursing hangovers am trying to keep up with all these threads

Nice guka.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:eek::eek: pole bro, soldier on

disable mobile view in your browser settings

This reminds me of drug lords in Colombia who disguise themselves by offering services that should be offered by the local authorities e.g. transpiration, medical services, funeral services, etc, yet beneath the veneer of these choreographed actions they smuggle drugs and distribute it to the youths at a fee, the same people they say that they are concerned of their well being. This is currently happening in Kenya done by some of the leaders with like to shower with praises and give flamboyant nicknames, so sad that most of us see them as role models TheEnemyWithIn

@Jirani you are that old? vile uliskika uko shocked and awed na huyo boy wa kununuliwa TOY-ota ulikaa mtu ma-27-29 hivi hivi

You spoke like a father to a son/daughter. Wewe ni mhenga.

na mimi wacha niende Laisamis nikatiane and help bring forth another loser

a baron by name Christopher “Dudus” Coke was such. I guess from Jamaica

1 Like