Successful purchase from Amazon via Kentexcargo

http://kentexcargo.com/order-page/

1 Like

Hi Guy,

I have been using Kenya-aircargo.com.

And they deliver goods to my doorstep kn kenya and i pay with Mpesa.

Very simple and easy services to use.

They even make pur5on your behalf if yoh don’t have a visa card.

1 Like

@Online shopping delivered = Kenya-cargo mbiashara nì mbiashara saa wa meni
Tupe habari basi. How does it compare to other well known companies and what makes it the best option in comparison…

I ship kentexcargo.com almost on weekly basis and yes they are legit and they deliver. My sister lives in the USA and knows the owner, a very hardworking guy and very honest. You can call them in USA and talk to Regina or locally.

1 Like

Wanakuzungusha kivipi, tupe habari so we may be aware. The farthest i went with them was the’ request for a quote’ that i sent them and never got a reply

Its real simpļe.
Try them for yourselfs.
Emails amnd qoutes instantly responded.

Have a look at there facebook page and feedback www.facebook.com/amazon.ebay.kenya

Air cargo charge insane amounts to purchase on your behalf, I wanted to purchase from UK and I Dint ave credit card or a validated PayPal account.they charge £20 per transaction.

Use ukdukas.co.uk or vitumob.com and pay by MPESA.

How credible is vitumob?

@old monk labda atusaidie hapa. The one time I wanted to use them I found them slightly more expensive than the competition.

They’re expensive and only have a handful of supported websites to shop from and I’ve never used them.

How long does it take ukdukas to quote anything, Tangu Jana am still waiting for a quote ya single item.ave had to call them to inform about my email with a link to the item I want to purchase,wakanshow they’ll get back to me shortly.still waiting,…poor customer service.

I’m naturally patient so a few hours delay doesn’t rattle me much. Normally they’ll respond within 24hrs. Yesterday was a weekend so you can imagine the in-tray on a Monday is kinda full.

1 Like

In 24hrs with sites like amazon or eBay ur item of desire might b gone,or bought an resold at much higher price,op they realize this.ts happened to me Mara mob.

I have found this post interesting. I am Greg @Kentexcargo and I am happy to see our customers talking about their success stories through us. For all your air ans sea shipping needs from USA, drop us an email at [email protected]

Cheers

I have found this post interesting. I am Greg @Kentexcargo and I am happy to see our customers talking about their success stories through us. For all your air ans sea shipping needs from USA, drop us an email at [email protected]

Cheers

1 Like

Hello. I’m Marwan. Can I trust Kentex Cargo to ship my phone from US to Kenya safely and get it from their office in Nairobi,Kenya? Anyone with either positive or negative experience please share. Thanks

Hello… what is your general experience about them and would you recommend them to any other member?

I’ve used them na wako sawa. They shipped the items upcountry to me, didn’t have to collect in person from Nbi.

Hello. I’m Marwan. Can I trust Kentex Cargo to ship my phone from US to Kenya safely and get it from their office in Nairobi,Kenya? Anyone with either positive or negative experience please share. Thanks

1 Like