Sudanese hutoa pesa wapi?

@blackguards hebu kam kiasi. Oppps, pole, wrong thread. Hii ni ya landlords, si slumlords. Endelea kuchinja punda. Sorry.

I saw a sudanese being asked to pay 3X the ordinary busfare jioni Thika road. penda sana

Haina shida as you said “your mungiki ass” meaning that you are Kikuyu the kinds of udhamaki and taking oaths, Let me brake it down to you in the only type of explanation that your kind undertsand. Kikuyus are huge risk takers hence they are spread in all the counties doing business and what not. How do you feel when they are kicked out or persecuted especially during election period just coz someone is hating on their success? Learn to be the bigger person and when one day everyone around will learn that then the world will be a better place. There are so many Kikuyus in the diaspora I’m actually shocked vile u are ignorant on global village. Wewe homework ni uresearch on HUMANISM.

Again, hii yote ni upus. What success can a sudanese talk about, surely? Why would I hate on losers who cannot maintain peace in their own country? A few years after gaining independence from the Arabs who allegedly used to persecute them, they’re still slaughtering one another. We do not need these shitheads here. They should all be rounded up and deposited on their side of the border, so they can slaughter each other to the last man. The world will be a better place without them. On my fellow mungikis, of course I feel bad when someone attacks me simply because I come from a certain tribe. That’s fucked up. But when we’ve accommodated some refugees for decades, only for them to mistreat us in their country, then the doctrine of tit for tat must apply. Fuck humanism.

Ingia hiyo KCB ya Ruiru ndani uangalie counter ya Western Union utapata jibu. Diaspora remittances

Funny how Kenyans want Sudanese out, but yap here when some white extremist in Trumpland or Randan doesnt want niggas in their nation. What is the difference between you and that white extremist??? Nothing. It just proves that at base we are all animals.

I can’t fill a cup which is already full. The fact that you brag about being in a sect (mungiki) is already a red flag I’m out.

Multiple shots fired!

this is the dependency syndrome we were saying is Africa’s undoing. kutegemea tu instead of people hustling for their own.

Kuna mwingine walikuwa wametumia milango na FRAME za milango kama kuni!
That landlord alikuwa anashindwa ataanza wapi.He couldn’t fathom how someone would go to the extent of even uprooting frame ya milango!Like seriously all that energy they can’t put into good use?

Who is them. 20 Sudanese mistreat Kenyans living in S.Sudan and you blame the entire Sudan population?

Wasudu huwasha bonfire ndani ya apartment, ukiwapea keja utalia siku moja.

Kalia mikwaju polepole msenge

I thought @kyuktothecore was a little sober. How are the Sudanese interfering with your day to day life? Trumpstan wanasema Mexicans are stealing jobs from them hence they should be kicked out, wewe kisingizio chako ni kipi? Mwasema these guys don’t engage in any work hata kama ni ya mjengo, sio wahalifu…shida i wapi?

First of all, I don’t care what Trump does. Secondly, I only have a problem with Sudanese because they don’t reciprocate the kindness we show them here. I’ve interacted with people who were in South Sudan at one point and the stories they tell, wacha. Kenya sio dumping ground ya kila takataka ya eastern africa aisee. Wakwende kabisa.

There’s a trend. Their government does nothing to stop it, so I hold all of them responsible. Hiyo ni kama kuniambia only 20 Saudis mistreat Kenyans working in their country, so we should shut up when our people return in body bags. Upus.

If you were never in Kenyanlist, and just joined Kenyatalk the other day, I don’t expect you to understand why I refer to myself as a mungich. It is not your fault though.

They pile pressure on our already overstretched facilities. They produce nothing. They make the cost of living rise when they offer to pay more for rental units. All these have a ripple effect. The money they spend here is very little compared to what our economy spends to host these parasites. Meanwhile, their leaders are flaunting millions of dollars online as majority of their countrymen starve and play hide and seek with houseflies. If they can’t demand better leadership, why should I care about them? Hata sahii mzungu akiskia kenya kuna famine na MPs wanaenda Russia kuwatch world cup, na yeye mwenyewe ameshindwa kuafford ticket, utaexpect atuhurumie? Fuck South Sudan and fuck all South Sudanese, I don’t give a flying fuck about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZoyF5ZYL4M

South Sudan is overflowing with oil, just an oil curse, you will notice that anyone who is connected to a politician or is a politician is filthy rich,blame it on an unstable democracy and people who came out of the bush fighting finding itself with a large resource, that is why the vice president and president of S.Sudan will forever fight

naona Kenya Commercial Bank has mentioned as a conduit of money from South Sudan to Kenya and abroad.

I think for these guys a democracy isn’t working and won’t work, they need another form of government. Probably a benevolent dictatorship to whip them into the straight and narrow line.

Sudanese are extremely poor. How do you call a guy who has smart phones and expensive clothes rich? Those guys are extremely poor, thats why they are cramped in apartments living like flies. One 3 bedroom apartment in Zimmerman, for instance, can have about 15-20 guys living inside. By rent pooling and doing things together, they minimize their individual expenses. Thats why you see them plenty of times with some extra petty cash. If they were rich, they could be buying high end apartments, not renting them. Those guys are only rich in culture and pigmentation

U fren are a BIGOT!