Suggestions or areas to buy land for speculation?

Warning,don’t buy any thing in Athi river bila kuchukua maps za njia,reserves ,drainage ,
Saizi Kuanzia Devki onwards KENHA are almost cracking the whip on reclaiming some lands kuexpand njia,That said…Athiriver Machakos is a "Caveat " in some way.

Free info.10years give or take.

I am selling 1 acre 7 million katani near katani road area called seme which is near utawala title iko i have also in utawala inbox we talk

Before buying land, what is your end game? If it is to sell in future look where infrastructure projects by government and its agencies are headed towards, in the meanwhile, what money can the land bring ? That’s the big question.

Also land is not the only way to make money. Being someone in financial markets, they are also great ways to make sustainable money other than real estate. According to the latest report, rents both commercial and private fell and are expected to fall even further. Buying land is buying an asset with limited downside. People selling land now are having problems with pricing and banks are avoiding titles as collateral.

Financial markets are headed for collapse. In this environment someone should park their wealth in cash and land. Yes I know I sound mad but collapse is not only on its way its near. Covid has tipped markets into this place. By end of 2021 the global financial markets in my view shall be in turmoil. A reset looms in the political and economic spheres globally. And if I am wrong I shall gladly apologise for my mistake.

Financial markets will always rise as people, corporates and governments will always be buying and selling securities. And the key is to know when to buy /sell securities

We are living in unprecedented times. The world is wearing masks. And nobody has a game plan of how to emerge from this. In the 1920s and 30s there was a massive bull run and a crippling depression. I suspect that Covid has tipped global markets into a bear market and no amount of financial engineering will rectify this. Again I could be totally off base. But end of 2021 is not far. We can do a recap Inshallah

Still interested?? There’s an acre on sale 300 m from the Thogoto-Mutarakwa rd.

Dol Dol kuna mashamba

Salama acre 500k, ukienda huko sides za kajiado acre 350k holla me i link you up nairobi is headed there

It’s true, as a guy in the fintech sector (lending apps) I concur

Jaribu Rimuruti