Suicidal Cop - she saw it coming

Si uende ugawane kuma alafu uone how dear is your husband. Hii upuzi ya kuwa white collar malaya waKenya waache. If they want to get money maybe they should come over there to Trumpstan and work their asses. Instead they manipulate stupid blue pilled men, weaponize their pussy but gravity always wins.

Niaje @Andrew Kibe

Those witchdoctors must be filthy rich!

They don’t train em cops as they used to train them before,sissies cops all over,hao ni wale wa kutolewa bribes waingie forces ,huwezi ona hio maneno kwa maspecial forces kama mimi,hatuna emotions za love,nikipatia order niku annihilate everything na ku ask maswali baadaye.NO WOMAN WILL EVER TRAP MY HEART,LIWE LIWALO

No woman wants you at all, ghaseer. How can they trap you when they want nothing to do with your 130kgs of pure meffi in the first place?

:D:D

kuja polepole nugu hii

Hehee:D:D:D:eek:

Hypergamy in action.

I wonder how it escapes a grown man that a certain woman does not fancy him. Women can be devious lakini most cannot hide their disgust at screwing someone they despise.

alafu Women Rep wa Laikipia anakudharau mbele ya boda boda riders na maderee wa prombox.

ikus inakulikaje na landlord’s son paka caretaker kabla wwe mkazi wa kijiji upewe?

question of the year on KTalk :D:D:D

“Plata o plomo” Narcos sn 1

As we say huku pwani kazi ya mbongo ni kazi ya laana imagine unaua watu, you maim them, rape, torture you name it, dont you think that will affect you as a human being? Once you commit an act of violence against a fellow himan being or an animal you soul automatically hardens.

Utter nonsense

I don’t believe that witchcraft crap

Kama mtu hakupelekwa college na wazazi wake sigwez kumlipia fee. I Repeat SIGWEZ!

Hakuna watu huamini uchawi kama waokovu. Its like their motivation for being pious christians.

Yesterday I had a very lengthy talk with an elderly colleague a woman to be precise about the cop who committed suicide and she assured me 99% of the niggers she had seen schooling their wives always end up single and bitter. She went on to quote a particular case in which a relative insisted on schooling the wife and they tried to advise the man as women. Mwanaume naye aka ambia bibi ikawa a case of ‘we’ against ‘them’. Bibi naye alipomaliza course unfortunately the guy got retrenched. She told me as we speak the nigger is single, poor and bitter while the wife is rich and doing fine in life.