Suicide calendar

kundu la nyati ww

:D:D:D:Dnike endorses this message…
[ATTACH=full]230090[/ATTACH]

hohoho cannibal spotted

do not advertise where you work at my thread. Also that is vanity of vanities

:D:D:Dkilling yourself is a bitch ass move… never forget that, utakuwaga that bitch ass pussy who could not take a punch or two and get up… think about your people walking around with that on their conscience… but if you is a bitch, just do it ata sahii

Wait by evening I will share with you the best and sweet way to blast yourself.I will also be happy to help you execute the method

No on 28 . it has to be on 28th.

I would understand him,when he says that his lack of pussy is due to his ugly face(He says he has an ugly one often),what else can such a sissy man live for

your funeral… hope the write “bitch nigga” on your tombstone

empty head,must you remind him of that,you think he doesn’t know…Rung’uthu wewe

The only person siwes mind akicommit suicide ni neanderthal @gashwin

And i’ll dance on your grave, little man.

ghassia

@SledgeHammer what happened? You were so happy the last time I saw you

Navy seal habari

Kuja nikuuzie LSD ama DMT iku jump start.

Tunangoja hii disappearance Act. Natural selection taking place

you never saw me

I was taught in Sunday school that those who commit suicide get an express ticket to hell. So I beg you please don’t do it! By confessing death instead of life, you are allowing the devil to win. Consider the greatest battle ever fought is in the mind. You have to conquer your thoughts and not fall into despair. Remember the devil is always looking for recruits and he’s very happy that you are buying into his lies. If you think this life is bad, I assure you that eternal damnation is indescribable pain and torment. Once you cross over that gulf, friend, your chance to make things right is over. Think very long and hard before doing anything stupid. Check your inbox.

what was the qualification of your sunday school teacher?
Good morning