Suicide Note: Tale of a spineless cuckhold fagget

Shida yake Ni kuwa Mr. Nice Guy.

Some light years ago I was like him, being a gentleman, always forgiving, acting all civil regardless of the circumstances. Then I saw the light, she was toying with my kindness, I announced my ‘salvation’ with a slap on her face. Left the bitch and sent her stuff to her.

I learnt the hard way, my way or the highway.

6 Likes

no serious suicider writes a note and posts it online the nigger is just trying to get sympathy for his coutt cases

5 Likes

Hii story ya kuchochwa bila pich si poa

Nigger like him hardly ever commit suicide over some pu**y. They can’t afford to have conscience. … conscience gets you killed in the streets. Next you will hear alienda rehab yada yada.Court date. . Lawyer anadai mtu wangu is not fit to stand trial

1 Like

Buy new house stuff and all. So she looked for a house, I paid the rent [12,500] and today was the moving in. So I bought a bed, mattress, cooker, gas etc…
Hii ni pumbavu kuu… I see the problem, the relationship was based on the nigga buying goodies for the lady from the word go. Such relationships are bound to be turbulent… Unless you are a prostitute, you have to really earn my generosity. How do you buy a girlfriend a car? Alafu anatombewa huko ndani? A bed, house, yaani he bought Martin a permanent lodging. Hahaha
These are things which make me think prostitutes are far much better than the ‘normal’ chick… Hahaha stupid boy

2 Likes

These amicable break ups ndio huleta upuzi kama hii… How does your fiance cheat on you and you give them a farewell gift. If it were me i repossess everything in addition to a few hot slaps and jet Lee kicks. Alafu nataftana na Martin, you can’t DF my fiance and go scotfree. not even a single jab? Bure kabisa

6 Likes

Is it only me ama? I see @Ka-Buda na hekaya zake at play

Sasa mimi nimeingilia hapa aje?

1 Like

Si angepost hii suicide note hapa aone zile matusi angepata

A hen-pecked man or what some talker referred to in another thread as a man-gina.

1 Like

When buying a girl things, make sure they are those you wont have to agonize over in case she fucks up. But dont go buying a car or a house for a person who doesnt even have your kid. She will wreck your mind. If you have the money to buy a car, just dont make too much noise abt buying a car. Buy yourselfa car that you can drive and the lady can too bring it home na weka kwa your own parking lot. Ask her if she wants to drive, and if she does, hand her the keys. The car is yours. If its a house, she gets the key not anything else. Nobody will fuck with you. If they do, have them bring back your car or leave your house. and as @uncle nyam says, let people earn their stuff, after all ata wewe hujatoa kwa charity.

4 Likes

I was feeling the same but you guys put some sense into me.matusi pia husaidia.

3 Likes

Women women.from now he should start fucking anyone he comes around trust me an eye for an eye does magic.:slight_smile:

Hahahaha @Davidee naona umeshika adabu sasa

Truer words have never been spoken buddy

True true, you get back everything including the watch. Pack up her stuff and put them outside the gate, ajipange kutoka hapo nktest

must be a kamba chic that woman…swes na swes

bet u

bet ud say the sma thng to your small bro

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE MKAMBA NI MKAMBA TUUU

Some bitches are just cold…like that

Seconded

Exactly,dude has no business funding the whore.he should be suing her for psychological torture