Suicide.

I believe most people hold so many things inside them.Picture this life is hard to them,They are the sole bread winners add that to pressure at home kids have to go to school,the life they live is beyond description and yet they have the energy and mental strength to rise every day.To me i salute them.
Every time am at home i aways spend time with the watchman talk and talk encourage the fellow.

7 Likes

All Alcoholics in the house should know that they are on a slow moving suicide train. So STOP CALLING OTHERS LOSERS!

2 Likes

The strange thing the dude last jazzed with my wife yesterday where he opened up alot as she told me only to hear the sad news come morning.

Maybe he was just curious to know what was on the other side, havenā€™t you ever been curious to know what lies beyond? If it ainā€™t working out here, why not try your luck elsewhere?

1 Like

We allhave all at one time or another been in a situation where you feel like your world has come to an end. The best you can do on such a situation is seek help, get a friend, relative, pastor counsellor or anyone you feel free confiding in. Share with them your problems and in most instances they will bring you back to your senses. Thereā€™s nothing here about being tough. We all encounter a rough patch somewhere in this journey called life.

1 Like

I had a few rough times in my life and that thought crossed my mind more than once, but then I challenged myself to always try just one more time, make one more step despite the fatigue, just try once more.

It worked, it was not easy but then, no pain no gain.

1 Like

HOYA

We are discussing serious issues here.What have u sniffed this time round?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

In most cases, those who commit suicide are possessed by an evil spirit(demon) that convinces them there is no hope.

Acha kuenjoy watu! Ati pepo(demon) ebu ita @PepoPunda for confirmation of your claim.

2 Likes

Not in all cases

suicidal thoughts is a mental disorder. if you ever contemplated thatā€¦
then seek medical attention

2 Likes

haujaambia hio punda vizuri

That is so fucking wise dudeā€¦best thing have heard/read today!! So True!!

1 Like

statistics say most people commit suicide during holidays, thats when you feel most depressed and alone while everyone is happy partying

agreed, Robin Williams who many considered as an actor who has achieved all there is still committed suicide

Clinical depression is a mental state,kuwachwa na your girlfriend alafu you kill yourself or Arsenal gets thrashed again alafu you kill yourself is STUPIDITY of the highest orderā€¦ni hayo tu

Nani amekushow caretaker alidumpiwa?

Pole to the guyā€™s family.

A majority (>90%) of the people who commit suicide have depression as a mental illness.

Had he tried to harm himself before? A successful suicide attempt is usually followed by (a) previous attempt(s).

Has the caretaker undergone a major life changing experience? Ameambiwa job itaisha, wife ameenda, terminal diagnosis, madeni, drug addition etc?