Sunday Hekaya: Makosa!!!!

Unfortunately that’s what is happening in many homesteads, maboch wengi huwa wanasukumwa na vijana wa boma and still proceeds to share with the man of the house

And if the botch has a deadly disease, it sweeps them all.

I remember a similar story that happened in Langata about 12 years ago. The dad, mum n 2 boys gone.

Ati houseboy? Even that one isn’t safe. Kwanza kama yeye ni Male momo, kuna watu hii kijiji wanaweza kamua yeye HKM. Hahaha

Mboch kwangu and with my Kuria izanoooo. Unless then akuwe mshosh. My Kush has a roving eye. BTW naskia about Kenyans and sexuality.

That is just disgusting…you cannot knowingly eat where your offspring has eaten. Whether you are a man or a woman.

Absolutely disgusting and wrong.

Yes Mzalendo/Guru. So many folk have died…

This is no different from workplace sexual harassment-Harvey Weinstein style. Shameful.

Chunga sana.You will be shocked to discover the boys are advanced copies of you; irredeemably corrupted. I won’t go into the nauseating details.

The boy is the father of the man!

It happened btw famo yote iliendaga hivyo

[ATTACH=full]134048[/ATTACH]

papa poyii na poyii

Mara kwa mara tunasema qoomer haina meter ama counter.
Even if 1000 pipes enter it or 100 or 10, it is still the same.

In the thread by @Guru on initiation, @pseudonym places the blame squarely on the men in society as having failed.
Going by this thread and regular confessions by talkers on this forum it’s evident many men of the house view the mboch as a fair target and will wait for the opportune moment to strike.
My question to the above mentioned pinkies and @Mrs4thletter, @Purple and other married pinkies,when the man of the house engages in an affair with the maid right in your house under your nose, does it signal a failure by you as the woman of the house?

Did I say that really? You did not get my point at all…again.
I stated that Men should be responsible for the boy child initiation and they cannot do that as absentee dads or uncles.

I cannot relate to this. It cannot happen in my house, will never happen in my house because I am not married to a man suffering from inferiority complex.

waah digging the same mine with your father… despicable maze. Hata huyo mboch naye amejaribu. Hope the story never leaks to the wife. She will be so conflicted maybe even for the rest of her life

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
reminds me of a greek saying
‘… mbele ya wanaume ni nduma’ :wink:

:D:D :smiley: :smiley: Funny and well narrated. Hizo anatomy lessons ni muhimu! :smiley: :smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D