Sunday Hekaya: Pastor Thagichu

weeh MS umeona mengi. tuseme tu umehustle

Sana mboss

We have something in common. I think Thatā€™s why I hesitate before throwing a sweep ur wayā€¦:D:D

mmhā€¦no no sir. Not that fast :slight_smile: Hekaya buanaaaa

uli hustle joo!! congrats for hekaya ā€œtrueā€.

After reading this, for sure I now got some deep admiration for you maā€™am. Its not a secret you are one bright mama . Respekk!! Damn.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Leta hekaya. Is that the reason that compeled the university to put up street lighting along the path?

ulinyandua kondoo sana lakini ni sawasawa

You remind me when I worked for a certain hospitality based company, whereby you book hotel rooms, flights, cruises etcā€¦my pay was based on commission so you had to be convincing all the timeā€¦especially for clients that have their flights cancelledā€¦ Easy money

Hehe ā€¦ una guts uncle. Mimi na maiti sijuani nayo hatuwes kaa radius ya 10 meters walai. Anyways kutumia ujanja ni beta kuliko kuimba

sisemi kitu

After hii ujuaji yote, corinthian akakunyoa:D:D:D

Thereā€™s a guy who i know who is a ā€œprophetā€ in Nai. I pass him in town and canā€™t help laughing

Wooi Anko wangu afathali singesoma hii but bril writting. I have not overcome venye ulienda sijui what hotelā€¦Serena?? and what transpired. Lurved it.

Pastoral studiesā€¦reminds me of a story.

Mimi when I was leaving to Uni niliambiwa I should remain steadfast in the Lordā€¦whatever that meant. Iā€™d registered for classes already for first semester and one optional class was religious studies and i believed this was next to being a preacher as it has the word ā€˜religiousā€™ and I remember telling one relative that thereā€™s no way I will leave God if Iā€™m taking that class. I dropped that class in the first week and never went to church for five years.

so no threshold was reached? i thought this hekaya was heading to where you get laid with the dead or the widows or some random lady in the funeral

No sir, we donā€™t do that in shiny-eye land.

Hekaya mwoto!

Alafu, you and Jesus have something in common :D:D

Heheee