Sunday Hekaya -The Pastors Wife.

[ATTACH=full]14225[/ATTACH]

That handle is no longer in use. Kindly drop it, rebranding complete.

Umejaribu, it was a good attempt a new handle, new avatar, but you haven’t changed the person you are. You are still a very bitter person hehe

1 Like

Rebranding my foot!! Wewe ni mathice…

1 Like

Mùrimù wa mùshoka nìguo ùrìaga mùndù. @gashwin, Ebu translate

What @Guru has told you in wise words is that if you dare go back there you are finished.

Lakini mbona watu hapo juu mmekojolea post ya @Mathaais hivyo? Hamuoni kwamba he is in a moral dilemma and is begging you to help him reinforce his resolve?

1 Like

My advice to @Mathaais ni twanga kitu maswali jibu baadaye na ulete hekaya

And thwn you fornicated with their paralyzed dog.

@Mathaais

Huyu mwanamke anakubeba aje. She thinks you haven’t gotten over her after more than a decade? Ati anatumia kuma yenye ameshazeesha kama leverage. Tupa yeye takataka.

4 Likes

I even think the pastor was excommunicated for using the collection to eat condoos…so she could be bringing the burdens of the condoos to you…

3 Likes

What of : Mugunda mukuru niuri maitika/ nduagaga magetha…

@Mathaais , skiza hapa ingawa yamesemwa kwa mafumbo.

Lenga story zake, that is a gullible woman.I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that Pastor husband of hers sent her to you to toanisha you.

I wrote it in parts and Nefertities didn’t have the patience to wait for the whole hekaya.

We’re wasting our precious time advising @Mathice… he will “thica” her regardless of what we tell him!

1 Like

Kumbe ni mr C…loverboy, …

1 Like

Wewe maliza hekaya wachana na hawa but whatever the case, ûcio ndûgathice.

I thought I was the only one who saw this… Very dictatorial person, speaks like a headmaster or something

1 Like

Let her carry her own cross…thica at your own risk…but waweza saidia ki msamaria mwema

1 Like

Let her carry her own cross…thica at your own risk…but waweza msaidia na kakitu ki msamaria mwema.