Super Bowl and Patriots

Chezea chini

1 Like

American football has never been my thing. Itā€™s a highly specialized sport. There are players who never touch the ball their whole career yet they go round saying they were players!

American football is the equivalent of chess whereas rugby is more of checkers or draught. If you know how it is played, really interesting game.

fyak american football. rubbish game tactics sijui niniā€¦rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbish!

1 Like

American Football is so tedious to watch. A few seconds of action, with lengthy breaks and commercials. Just like most other American sports

2 Likes

Next time rely on Signet Kwese Free Sports. Thank me later.

Donā€™t be deceived by the protective gear in American football. Most of the injuries those guys get are lifelong. And ironically most of the dangerous injuries are head injuries. Will Smith did a movie on the issue. Canā€™t remember the name. Itā€™s got so bad that each team now has a doctor as part of team in addition to an impartial league doctor.

I like it when they bang heads on each other and also when they fall down after being tackled ,the bounce on the grass.napenda sana.apart from that sielewi kitu hapo

Tuliaaaa

Prone to this injuries just because there game dictates clear the way for the QB and wide receiverā€¦In Rugby you can only tackle if someone has the ballā€¦Its easy for a RUGBY player to transition into playing American Football than it is for an American Footballer to play rugbyā€¦Started being keen when Dan decided thatā€™s his sport. Only thing i hate about it is the way the team earns points with metres coveredā€¦

wacha za soccer, za rugby pekeake ni ku convert za football ndo watumie kwa game zao

American football is the roughest team sport. The NFL stands for ā€œNot For Longā€ because most careers last a very short time.
Its also the most tactical team sport. Every play is designed by the coaches. There is very little room for freelancing or spontaneity. And each team has a coach for each department. Defense has a coach, offense has a coach, and even some positions have coaches. Each coach is responsible for calling the play. Too complicated for me.

1 Like

Does it involve Boobs?

Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time.

American football is just rugby where you can pass forwardā€¦