Super security scanners to come back

alipeana kiinua mgongo labda.mi mwenyewe siezi ingia kalocal supermarket bila kupimwa:D:D:D

Wacha maneno mingi. At the end of the day I’m sure the point you are trying to impress us with is that sojas as well as the Kenya police are useless, corrupt … how you yourself you are smarter than everyone… blah blah blah. Hio tunajua.

But the reality on the ground is that there are only a handful of police, policing a very large population. That’s what we have. They can’t see or stop everything. So that’s why wanatuambia hata sisi raiya tukuwe vigilant yaani community policing.

Walijaribu on this incident. And the victims also did their best. They escaped, some without shoes. And they used their phones to alert everyone.

Furthermore the terrorists had 3 months (or probably even more) to study the place, to study the roads, to know which routes to use… to know which day is the best to launch an attack. Maybe the suicide bomber jumped over the fence… that’s why they are carrying out investigations to piece everything together.

So be positive for once, like spear. hehehe.

:D:D:D

Yes, some more of that neverending @Deorro @patco KT-eef? Kweef?

The popcorn is un-buttered and ready.

angalia jibu ya @Tom Bayeye

Iko na nini?

Hii I don’t agree, Kenya will be turned into an American nightmare. Homicides will displace the National death rate and turn us into a gun wielding society. Reactionary measures as always will destroy this country.

This is not reactionary, it has been in the pipeline for a while. Under the guide of former NGO board chair, Fazul Moh’d.

It’s not a solution regardless, watchmen are not trained to pursue criminals with guns and if you do train them, you have to review their job description. Hii ni kazi ya polisi. I do not even want to imagine what the crime situation will turn into if you have hundreds of thousands of uneducated watchmen wielding guns in Nairobi. They might be needed in the vast northern counties because of constant conflict but not in Nairobi where they’re unsupervised.

Security ni Yesu. Even if my next door neighbour is the anti Christ. I will have no fear. Walete wasilete I am covered by the blood of Jesus and that is all I need.

You are kind of getting it wrong, the reason they want armed guards in such institutions is to release the police officers to go back to their core function which is to provide security to the common mwananchi. These private institutions will have to do without the services of the armed officers,and instead have watchmen performing that function. You realize bank robberies simply do not happen anymore not because of the two armed AP’s but due to the establishment of crack units that deal with armed robbery and counter measures by banks themselves. There are alot of officers providing services out there that can be handled by trained ‘watchmen.’ The stringent arms control measures by security services will apply to these security firms. And do note that not all these firms will qualify to provide armed services.

You have your mind set towards the police reservists, the armed watchmen role will not be so.