Super Tuesday Nominashens: All parties

hizi primaries za nairophi zinapost poniwa daily si waseme tu hakuna nominations nairobi , pure nonsense

Punjab Derby pale Kiambu na Uasin Gishu

Juu wanajua mavijana wako tayari kuleta shida. Too many youths wanangoja sideshows

My point exactly. You are not in kirinyaga. Uhunye will definitely ask the kirinyaga people to vote in jubilee governor, and Martha’s goose will be cooked.
She can however put up a fight in the insignificant senate post so as to remain relevant and keep waiguru in check as she prepares to go for gubernatorial post come 2022.

Kiambu naona gunshots. People are running all over. Deputy commissioner’s office. Gatundu south.

Most likely in Bomet too. Labosso won’t be a pushover.

Latest from Kiambu indicate Senator Wamatangi arrested.
Police refute earlier rumors of Waititu’s arrest.

Never ever kiti ni ya sweetheart

Uasin Gishu

fact that waiguru alishinda na a huge gap, most likely, the mindset itakua ile ya gishagi, “reke tuge~rie uyu”. Lets see how they square it with Martha in 8/8. It minji’s to loose way i see it now

The fact that Martha was in opposition and opposed government itamkaanga.

What does “Minji Minji” mean? Naisikia kila mahali huku Kasa.

It means beautiful…in Waiguru’s case. A term used by land brokers in Greek…referring to “prime” plots…“minji” means peas in greek

word on the ground paree juja naskia ni waititu…ruiru mnasema nini

Ruiru ni Waititu my fren…Kabogo ni bure kabisa

a change is always good. wacha tuone kama licence fees pare subcounty zitakua reviewed waititu akiingia

someone explain why a judge in his right mind decided to extend nomineshens to april 1st !really what are they smoking in malindi?

Waititu it is! Githu, Juja and Thika ndio huamua Kiambu leaders. Those places are crowded. Ruiru MP Yule favourite ni Kingara.

[MEDIA=facebook]id=10210879574798102;type=video[/MEDIA]

Ice pubes ulisema tuekelee bet eti kafogo is going nowhere?