Supernatural locusts

So we’re now devils? Well we have been depicted as devils by your white Massa for centuries, nothing new.
Boers used your book of fiction to label us descendants of ham. As I said, nothing new.

Hasn’t it dawned to you that this could be a metaphor and the book was actually describing the modern woman

This large yellow locusts have always existed in arid areas but in small numbers, am guessing the heavy rain that poured in those dry places like mandera, gave these insects a golden chance to spawn in large numbers like demons, if they actually reach any humid area they will re spawn even more, I won’t be surprised if they overun kirinyaga and head southward, the government took the issue as a joke ,they should have contained the situation earlier before they reached meru

Good point sir the bible might have been referring to a woman, they have become just like locusts… out of control

Interesting, please tell us more. Also, read the entire chapter 9 and explain your views within that context.

A star depicts an angel. A ‘fallen star’ therefore stands for an angel who has fallen from grace.

Lucifer was once the chief of angels in heaven but he desired worship, and led a rebellion against God. He was cast out of heaven and fell to the bottomless pit.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, star of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isaiah 14 v12

As if ulikuwa hio time. Uko na ujinga sana

Shenzi zingine zinacross the Atlantic but they still tag along their moronic superstitions!? This is why chungus keep telling you stupid fucks to go back to where you came from. Functionally illiterate philistines from shithole countries won’t help EU and US in their quest to build information and creativity based economies. Kabla wazungu wa allow this ngozi nyesis into their countries, they should first conduct an IQ test, so that they filter out the ignorant and the uncritical thinkers.

Are white people the SI unit of life? Jungus are your god so if they are atheists that’s what you choose for yourself?! :rolleyes: Kindly keep your lame ‘critical thinking’ to yourself.

Americans are far from being atheists. Some of the largest crusades ever in history were held in the US especially during the 1950s and 60s which coincided with the greatest advances that country has ever seen. The fallacy that becoming a Christian makes people stupid and unproductive comes from the bottomless pit.
[ATTACH=full]283268[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]283265[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]283266[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]283267[/ATTACH]

You’ve essentially proven my point, guess what’s happening in ‘redneck country’ where evangelicals once thrived during the after world war II manufacturing boom? The smarter folks moved out long ago; those who didn’t leave are now being consumed by opioids. Economies hinged on information and creativity (i.e. silicon valley) are driven by critical thinkers, creative thinkers, an educated minds in general.

Too bad for those white dumb evangelical fucks, there are no factory jobs anymore where they can wipe and package bolts all day and then sing Kumbaya to their ‘lord and savior’ thereafter. In the US’s future economy, if you can’t think, you’ll never thrive. Hata mall cops kama wewe will soon be eliminated by AI powered security systems.

I said America’s peak era occurred in the 1950s and 60s, coinciding with the greatest revival meetings ever and the birth of the evangelical movement. Everything flourished. The Great Depression and WW2 was over. A booming economy gave birth to a solid middle class that every nation on earth admired. Babies were born in a way never seen before (baby boomers). It was during this time that Watson & Crick discovered DNA and America put the first man on the moon. The moment Americans kicked God out of their lives and schools, is when things fell apart. Therefore your assertion has no basis in reality. Christianity does not turn people into poor, stupid, drug addicts.

You need a few economy 101 lessons: Free market economies generally evolve from agriculture, to manufacturing and then to service/information/creativity, that process has got nothing to do with god.

Once an economy is at information stage (like the US economy), low-skill jobs are either automated or outsourced. Then, the dumb mostly-likely-evangelical folk who’re only capable of low-skill jobs (in agriculture and manufacturing) are shoved off the job market because they can’t keep up with work that demands higher cognitive skills.

Your assertion that the locust menace is somehow linked to ancient mythologies and superstitions of Jews, and your mediocre understanding of economics says a lot about your intellect and thus your ability to thrive in an information-based economy. In short, wacha kutumia kichwa kama kabati ya meno, otherwise utashinda ukiosha tushosho tu, na kuimba kumbaya.

:Dyani hii haingekosa
:smiley:

No wonder hizo locust hazifiki western

:smiley:

:D:D:D:D

Exactly dude the bible needs to be interpreted carefully or it will be completely taken out of context

You still haven’t proved to me that Christianity causes people to become stupid or non-critical thinkers. I actually believe it’s the opposite as only a fool says in his heart, “there is no God.” Correlation vs causation.
By the way, I have schooled and worked with many, many Jews. They are over represented in tech, Ivy Leagues, law, medicine. Every year when Yom Kippur or Rosh Hashanah and even on Saturdays, these guys are packed in their synagogues praying. Kwanza on Jewish holidays, our operating theater becomes like a ghost town because over 50% of the most talented surgeons are Jewish and they’re all away at the synagogue. Pale Silicon Valley, Jews na wahindi ndio wengi. Prayer warriors. Did you know that Hindus are very religious?! So, pray tell, have you achieved more in this life or do you have a higher IQ than all these people before claiming that religion (or is it only Christianity?) makes people stupid?

@Encore, I’m still waiting for your interpretation. Umepatia watu lifeline kidogo, don’t let them down. :smiley:

You forgot to mention that those Ivy league, high-net-worth Jews are overwhelmingly atheistic; Judaism is cultural rather than a religious thing for them; you’ll never see Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin or Larry Page, the Jews who have made a fortune off the information economy, peddle the kind of moronic ideas you were spewing in your initial post. Ati nzige illetwa na shetwani :D:D:D Usipotumia akili mami you’ll keep earning your keep by wiping asses za boomers.

Ati you’ve schooled and worked with ang’oa? With your level of intellect!? What exactly did you study, mallcopology? Which busy ‘professional’ spends her days spinning harebrained tales about ‘satanic’ locusts?

I will not go down that rabbit hole with you. You are not important to label things/people and cause them to be, exactly as you have said. Only God can do that. Upende usipende, there is a God. Your creator. The Bible is His word and it is 100% factual whether you like it or not.

Since God has his own chosen people sisi others tunaangukia wapi