@ Supu Don

alternatively, send a private jet to pick me up…after i have checked my bank account

Wewe, unataka msichana ama hutaki? You do what you are told sio kuleta negotiations hapa.

1 Like

i had to drag him by the foreskin…:)…had missed using that word without feeling like am offending someone…

1 Like

Inbox me your digits.Am game…

Nataka Bwanaa…By the time she comes back there will be Hekaya on how Foreskins are good…

1 Like

What a way to come back. With a proposal to boot…
Welcome back Ja-kiino.

1 Like

aish…hii sio klist…

yani you guys can smell him?..

1 Like

Sema mongoose Oyugi?

ati wataka bwana tena?..

Nataka wewe…Donge?

Who the hell is Jakihii?

…si muache kwanza angalau atoe viatu:) :slight_smile:

Kwani kuna watu wa Zimmerman Hapa?

Honestly Sweets,how many laps can you do in a 400M track on a good day bila kuchoka?

…in my days i was an athlete…won several certs…ebu wacha i ran from mtwapa to mombasa town nione:)

Don’t tell us what you have set aside… We’ll tell you what to set aside…First things first, Crate moja ya Stoney Kubwa kwa meza na opener…

3 Likes

Mimi nilinunulia huyu msichana kamisi akienda High School and for that I decided to make them seven crates.

1 Like

Okay shemeji,Set the conditions.Hope when we reach consensus you will hold Supu for me in line with our traditions.

Seven crates will come.Also as a sign of appreciation i will dispatch 7 thongs,Do you have any colour preference?