suraya properties

he he he,familia mzima nyinyi ni mafundi na watu wa mikono, eh?

Yep, billionares wamewachana na izo upper middle class wakatorekea izo mtaa … place kama fedha wasee wanajenga apartments ziko na piped gas.

Nice me like it.

niliwaambia property market collapseed in KEnya. Ni vyenye tu haina maana juu only 40,000 kenya give a shot

Nope, My dad is professional construction project manager …

Anyone who bought off-plan deserves to be shafted thoroughly.

Hehe… you have no idea what you are talking about…

More likely than not ni wapole because those proceeds they used to invest might have been from crime or underhanded deals so the they don’t feel the pinch as much. :D:D:D

sema ni foreman tu kama @upepo

Pipes za pesa zinafungwa

Al Sha-f-uck neighbor hood ni lower income aje… Pia wewe wacha kieleele bana

Hehehe…

Io news ilikua kwa station gani nitafute youtube…

Why would anyone in Kenya buy property from a property development company unless they are just too lazy to think or retarded. First, the properties are ALWAYS overpriced. Secondly, the regulatory bodies are usually toothless and possibly compromised, so you have no legal redress if you get conned. If you have to buy property, buy from individuals who took the risk of buying from the company. Today, if I wanted to buy a house at Fourways, I would buy from a person who took the risk buying from Suraya and got all the documentation. The risk of buying from a developer is unacceptably high. Let others take that risk and buy from them later and cheaper after they realize they overpaid.

@Randy nimebakisha 4 mirrions nikuite tukachore my dream house somewhere on the slopes of Nyandarua ranges ama Menengai crater…siwezi nunua nyumba ya hawa wakora.

Siwezi ishi building iko na piped gas knowing how ignorant some folks can be and poor kid supervision. Watu wanweza kuwa roasted meat.

And then consider the overall piping and its maintenance. You cannot slack on it otherwise that will be a disaster in waiting.

They were laundering cash of some SA dude.
Kusafisha ndoo.

Check out this stunning neighbourhood in kiserian na bado watu wanangania kuishi nairobi.
[ATTACH=full]239324[/ATTACH]