Susan Namu opens up about her leaked nudes

Proverbs 21:9

If you get more stubborn every time you are corrected, one day you will be crushed and never recover.

lies, she is lying, she is a kunguru

Mukurino ameosha watu masho, - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

What’s your obsession with marriage(I also understand your obsession with crime-I will forgive that)?Its quite outrageous !I don’t serve any master ,I am Master of my own fate.

Walls/boundaries are good, I haven’t disputed that. Yet some walls prevent you from fully experiencing what life offers beside your little personal space that you find so comforting. You become a disillusioned, bitter, old woman , paranoid that everything apart from what you hold inside those walls is harmful to you. Will you ever outgrow that cocoon that you find so comforting, have wings for other experiences?

Woi. Sikua nimeona video. Jesus mwega. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

No I wont and you can take that to the bank. I am not the cheap women you are used to, that is why you keep calling me bitter because I don’t give men things for free and I don’t entertain men’s nonsense. I don’t bother to try impress them. Your problem with me is that you can never take advantage of me and I can never submit to you because I don’t whether you approve of me or not, I will just say what I want without a care, if you call me feminazi, bitter, old, kuguru, it doesn’t move me. I am the same yesterday today and tomorrow. Men are not even human to me let me tell you that. This lady’s exe proves it. Lawrence the 22 year old boy who killed his family proves and so many others. Mimi I don’t want to die of stress, AIDS or be hacked to death by a 3 legged created I went through hell for almost dying in labor. Men are devils. If you want to see disillusioned women go talk to Lawrence sisters, talk to wives who were virgins at marriage now they’re AIDS widows, talk to this girl whose nudes were exposed.

This young lady followed your advice to experience life fully, is she disillusioned or it’s me who keeps off men who is disillusioned? She’s now a laughing stock, her family has been humiliated. I am a realist. When you are a realist you have to be disillusioned. Who wants to imagine that the baby boy you love so much, breastfed, did everything for can kill? But is it not the reality? I have grown up already, I can’t reverse to naivete and gullibility. This world is very cruel to women who have no boundaries and want to experience life fully. I can give you a list of women who refused to stay in their comfort zones, their small comfortable spaces and paid for it dearly. Maribe Jackline and Monica Irungu. Ivy the doctor. All of the victims of domestic violence.

My disillusionment has saved me from many evils. Life is a battle field if you go into it like it’s a picnic site you will be shot dead. What you want me to do is to treat life and men as a playground but I am not a fool I have seen its a, battle field and too many women have become casualties bcz in a misguided attempt not appear bitter and disillusioned they went in with rose colored glasses. Their optimism has killed them. They have left me disillusioned and bitter but alive and well. At peace. Seeking my God so that after this horrible world, I can land in a, place where I don’t have to fear anything or anyone. I don’t have to build any walls bcz the lion and the lamb are BFFs. This world has nothing and I mean NOTHING to offer. My eyes are set on the coming eternity.

You are an interesting creature.

1 John 2:15 Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father.
16 For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world.
17 And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.

I do not seek anything of these world.

When people quote age to demean someone they are actually wishing them a longer life. Na hajui. I read about my age here too nafurahi sana as I want to live for the longest time.

This is not necessarily true. One can be lonely in both situations. You will be lonely in a marriage if you are a mismatch but if you get it right from the get go, you can both navigate the choppy seas together. Mind you one needs space in marriage because suffocating each other is just not on either. If you have the right companion, loneliness is not an issue.
I meet lonely single women but the ones that shock me are the ones with kids. Jeez how can you be lonely when you can hang out with your kids?

Forget this ktalk tuboys. Me I’m just shocked that mukorino can send nudes. I mean it’s blown me away. Wagithimo and nudes. Wow. I am waiting for the inauguration. Kamala Harris look A-mazing. Will be watching her style seriously. I had missed an older black woman. Got style like noone. I couldn’t stand Trumps people. I was a serious junkie of Michelle. I have all her books, and Obamas of course. I see myself loving Kamala the same way. Love her outfit today its by some designer in Baton Rouge. I was a huge fan of project runway, so I gravitate to smaller designers unlike Bibi ya trump

They want adult company house wives have the same problem. They are just tired of kids company. They want adult company that’s why desperate housewives was huge.

Michele is the epitome of class, there was a time I used to work out so hard with an aim of getting toned arms like hers:D. Actually, the Obama marriage is class itself. Let us not forget that he was a 2 term POTUS and he really breathed life into Biden’s campaign.
Niko nyuma ya Biden kapsaaaaaa.
Ebu I will check on those nudes:D:D

Achana na nudes. They’ve made me lose my appetite and the way I had planned to have a very gourmet inauguration dinner. Don’t. You will regret it.

Michelle has slayed, the nywels, the color of the coat, and the belt, Enyewe she is the real slay queen of all time. At least Pence went to the inauguration. Trump has given it a wide berth, he’s off to Florida Maralago.

This one @TrumanCapote has a very archaic reasoning… @El Chapo Guzman si umueke mimba atulie kiasi… Na uingie Karura… Atakuwa mjanja

Si naskia ukipata ball ndio kisirani inakua mob. If he has money he can ingia Karura, Sina haja na yeye, only his money. He will be tracked down and pay child support and remain in Karura with out disturbing me.

Ona tu mindset za lanye na vile unajifanya mzuri