Suzuki swift check transmission light

Dudu haters utawa overtake kwa an old forester kbj ikitoa moshi pale kinungi

Legacy GT, e200 w124. Mungu akinionekania hivi karibuni narudisha V6 niliuza maisha ilipokuwa ngumu.

It’s ok…wacha kudharau dudu…ziko sawa pia …n consumes less

It is not criminal to to own a dudu. What is criminal is kujichocha nayo. Hivo ndio accidents za upuzi hutokea.coz you are actively out to prove a non issue in a battle you cannot safely win. A 1300 NA engine kushindana na a 2000cc engine ni umeffi.

Have you driven one?

Not just that one. I have also driven Tiida, Ractis, vitz, demio and a host of other dudus. Economical; YES, performance cars/fast cars;NO.

Ok

i once had a c class 1994 edition. useless thing. also a honda fit. useless. (both in power terms)
i bought a subie after that. i can never go back!

Nilionja BP9 XT na H6 the other day. Oooh my goat!!! Mambo mbaya. Pesa hunikosea sana.

si wewe pekee yako man. hiyo gari ni fyam kusema!

500 km continuous driving…so gari imeleta shida first day venye umeichukua kutoka mombasa?

500km continous driving!!! Kutoka Mombasa hadi Limuru bila kusimama…asiii

daddy hauwezi overtake forester ata kama ni KBA ikiendeshwa sawasawa na 1200cc NA. lakini if kadudu has 1800cc inaweza. those dudu are as heavy as compact sedans like axio etc and sometimes heavier and thats why the small engines often lead to high fuel consumption and slow pace. dudu’s point is usually retail price period. in my experience, japanese compact/midsize cars with between 1600cc and 2000cc are the most efficient all round.
That said, subarus are not the fastest japanese cars even. An equivalent 2500cc toyota like a MarkX will fry any 2500cc boxer subaru any day. subarus are just built for the drivers feel with the 4WD and the unique low boxer engines, the hand brake etc.

I am trying the a big one for my next car, Toyota crown athlete gari ya wazito, I see they are going for about 2M, the dudu I will keep for around town business.