Swali kwa Landlords

Talk to @a4architect He is good!

Stress why?

Unangojea rent kumbe tenant amehama leaving you with torn curtains. You wonder how he left unnoticed kumbe he moved out with a few things daily. Yaani getting full rent is a hustle.

Erect a steel structure, cover it with tents, build a counter, anza kuuzia watu pombe, nyama choma na malaya. If you do it right within a year you will have quit your current hustle.

Wekea raia busheri na fombe kunguru zitajileta alafu jenga lodging

of course sure sure M2Random

Exact location?

Hi @M2Random

You have given me an idea…

Do not dare these single mabati things, they mess the entire plan of the area and soon you end up selling because you can’ put up your desired investment as everyone around you has put up mabatis, now y’all created a slum and some people don’t want to demolish their mabatis coz life happens and they started depending in the income .

Iko wapi hekaya ya impregnation

Ukifanyanga hii research unafaa kua ukiweka fence, chimba choo, put up one or two mabati rooms then patia mtu aishi otherwise utapata mtu ameshine mecho nayo

Liase with @Ice _Cube

@Ice_Cube kuom kiasi

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/ladies-its-not-that-complicated.60870/page-2

sijanona hekaya just a comment #28

Asante

Nacheck you bought a plot around Matangi… Bedsitters ama one bedrooms would be okay hiyo area. Ukijenga 2 bedrooms hiyo place occupancy will be low… unless you lower the rates.

ION, nunua tusker this weekend hapo Bobz and I’ll advise you about how to handle your future babymomaz.

hihihihihihi

You are having very wild thoughts very late in the night?
Are you missing something hard?

matangi title ni free hold agricultural land Lakini one can build flats. Bed sitter going for 5k, one bedroom 8-10k and 2Bedrooms 12k… Bed sitter are good but risky as guys move without notice. I would recommend one bedroom as most are taken by young ladies but rent taken care by sponsers