Swali on Fingering..

Ni m-SDA?

hahaha.hapa sijui niseme nini coz hakuna vile utaingiza kigongi kwa kuma imekauka.kidole lazima itembee ndaaaaaani .kama hataki hivi apply some lube kwa kuma na ulete results hapa

Maybe she is not emotionally connected to you yet… remember this
Women need emotional connection first so that they feel safe to have sexual connection later, Men need sexual connection first so that we feel safe to have an emotional connection later

so work on building that emotional connection with her, talk to her about that issue as well maybe she has something/s that are holding her back, previous experiences etc.

Also fingering is not the only way to make her ‘ready’ your tongue can do better here [check your nails here as well, fingering with dirty nails can give her UTI!'S] … another skill is 'do unto her what she does unto you! you have to ‘PAY ATTENTION!’ carefully overserve what she does to you on those rare occasion you hook up, whatever little she does, do it back to her, where she touches you etc, do those things back to her… that is the best way to build sexual rapport and connection

haha hebu tuwekee kit yako ya BDSM hapa tuone

Here are my tips:

1. Cuts your finger nails.
  2. rubs her clit pole pole, salivate to make it wet.
  3. Don’t and i repeat don’t insert finger if she don’t like it.

:D:D:D:D

Look for a Chris Rock special where he talks about Married Vs Single. One that caught my ear was when he says when you are married you get vagina, but when single you get pussy. Thank me later.

Hata mi nashindwa religion imeingia tena hapo aje! :D:D:D Ama ni kuwa conservative ndio shida?

@Mundu you are twisted

Wengine clit yao huwa sensitive sana huwezi guza for long.

Marriage is not all about sex bwana no Wonder @PepoPunda first wife ali Malaysia

am crying heheh

Kwani mkwangala iko na @PepoPunda ? Tumia kachabaru. Most likely she has been FGMed

Eti kit?:D:D:D:D:D:D

nothing worse than getting married to someone who you’re not sexually compatible to, na pia fingering should be least of your desires

As taught yesterday, ‘keygongi’ :D:D:)

You are signing up for a life of bad sex.

Boring people equals bad sex…
But also the thing is… It takes time to get comfortable enough with someone else in order to let them maneuver… But in your case… The disconnect is heavy

But I have to wonder, anyone with the ordacity to come out and tell you… You aren’t “romantic” in bed… You can only imagine what she says to her friends about your dick game…

Sexual connection is like mental connection…
It is there… Or it just isn’t.
Go out there… Your soulmate is s roaming the earth… While the one you have in bed… Deserves a man who doesn’t value anything rather than cumming.

:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]106791[/ATTACH]

a rape by any other name feels just as sweet…