swali to pinkies...single mums

My mom and dad got me in highschool and I only got to meet him after high school.the guy died 10 years later.I spent such a short time with him.that time made a lot of difference in my life what if mum let me know him Earlie like I wanted?(damuria di form one uhoro wa fafa darumirwo girwo ati nie ndiramuruta thuruari:()

uka ngurute thuruari

:D:D:D

I’ve come to know some of my boys are settling with single mums, I don’ interfere in other’s decisions so I just watch.
Love is love but situations can be complicated .

Kuna singo mums wengine exceptionally weird, those who leave their kids with their mums shags, hao mi huogopa

I am with @WANJIKU on this one. A child should never be used as a weapon by any of the parties.
I understand her anxiety but a few regular hours with daddy,especially for a boy, is very good for his upbringing.
The child can never love her any less .He has a big heart for both mum and dad.

Nowadays it is hard to get childless women, especially for senior bachelors. Ask them.

Mwache mtoto amjue mzaziwe. Else they’ll hate you if and when they do it later on in life.

It is selfishness.
She thinks just because she brought him up, he owes her everything.
You can’t force love on anyone.
No wonder he hates his own Mum.
No wonder the Dad lefted.

Ndio mimi husema until the guy has wifed you mbele ya kila mtu, na akarashia mbuzi, usiwahi conceive na yeye. If worst comes to worst abort, sorry. I have cousins who are single moms and I know the tears they cry. Wee!

A child will always look for their father…always.

This mum should just chill and let the two bond as the child is still young. This child doesn’t hate her at all. Akipelekwa kwa babake akae for sometime ataanza kulilia mamake and cycle will continue. The tricky one ni ile baba mtoto anarudi wakati anasikia the child is doing well in life na kazi ngumu ya kulea imekwisha.

Not always. Mtu asijaribu kuitisha hekaya

:D:D:D Umejianika bro! Say it with yo’ chest!
There are exceptions…but that’s the rule.

Hapo ndipo wakina mama huwa wanakosea sana