swali tu wadau to aviation experts

Work in progress:

I bet hapa itakua ngori
[ATTACH=full]228910[/ATTACH]

[/QUOTE]

then expats does the airline compensate the families for the death ?

[/QUOTE]

If the investigations reveal pilot error or poor maintenance records, the airlines is thoroughly ferked, like when Airbus and the NTSB ya Cote de I’vore collaborated to screw up KQ after the Flight 431disaster circa the turn of the millennium. Ni kama KQ vowed never to operate an Airbus bird again.

Parachute are large and this means less passengers. Also, people aren’t trained to use them. That is according to my understanding from little knowledge I got from own research.

planes are already expensive. munafikiriea boeing watakula wapi. they will tell you that deaths in air crashes are statistically insignificant.

hiyo propeller hapo kando ya ndege itawasiaga wageuke mince meat

self preservation. Just because you fly doesn’t mean that you can’t die. kifo ni lazima, doesn’t matter how.

We focus so much on Air accidents because planes are expensive, no other reason. We recently lost many people in a bus accident. Nobody bothered to call out the fabricator. Nobody bothered to check the garages where they are serviced. May be the manufacturer made a defective bus? Had those 32 kenyans died in a road accident tungekua tusha move on. Its a loss for Ethiopian Airlines, wadeal na losses zao. Human life has never had any value in Africa

true even the CS for transport is very vocal now but was dead silent when 57 peasants died in fort ternan.Yet the same peasants are the ones who actually vote.

A380 pia inayo on its tail, so you can see the whole plane from outside

ikiwa PSV ina insuarance, sembuse airline

https://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/3141/why-don-t-commercial-jets-have-parachutes/

[ATTACH=full]228936[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]228937[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]228938[/ATTACH]

You forgot that a whole plane dissappeared into thin air in the 21st century …juzi tu… the truth is that the airline industry is being kept ‘behind’ intentionally coz ‘profits’ …they can use better ways to track every plane …but cannot …they can design parachutes for the whole plane or for every passenger but …profits …they can design the plane’s flammable parts to be ejected and the plane to divide into many parts each with a huge parachute but they don’t want to…they wld have to recall every plane & teach crews to use the new systems…they don’t want to do that coz ‘losses’

I still see possibilities & answers to every concern this guy puts accross… unataka kuniambia if you put three geniuses together in a room , hatuwezi design a plane to give pple a second chance in life ? This is bullsh** …am sure if his daughter or wife dies in an airplane crash , he’ll open his mind and see the possibilities too ?

then expats does the airline compensate the families for the death ?

[/QUOTE]

If the investigations reveal pilot error or poor maintenance records, the airlines is thoroughly ferked, like when Airbus and the NTSB ya Cote de I’vore collaborated to screw up KQ after the Flight 431disaster circa the turn of the millennium. Ni kama KQ vowed never to operate an Airbus bird again.
[/QUOTE]

true true, you will now hear Boeing saying its either a maintenance issue or pilot was disoriented. A bunch of scum

Alternatively fill up those oxygen tanks with some other gas that would knock you out. If your chances of survival are almost zero then you’d rather go before the impact

[MEDIA=twitter]1107244226797019136[/MEDIA]