Swallowing Redpill hard way

Hapa sisemi kitu. There is nothing the man could have done. How do you to text yourself against an ex Kunguru from the sound of it.
Kaa tu ukijua bibi si rafiki

There are always warning signs. If you have good friends thy will also tell you.

shiet

munalambanga hio kitu?
ina discoloration na kurarua ngotha banae.
ngodha black inageuka inakuwa purple

:D:D:D:D:D… Briffaults law 101

Sigwesi na sigwesi. Hata iwe ya mwanamke upi. I really wonder at the men that do this.

Women get bored in longterm monogamous relationships usually after 3 to 4 years. And they will blame their boyfriends/husbands /work/chores au mambo haiko related to the real reason wamekuwa bored. Which is normally their sexual boredom enye huletwa na biology yao. She gets tired of having sex with her longterm husband ndio maana clients mob wa lanye huwa married men who are sexually starved by their wives. Alafu many married women are very very easy to lay sana sana wale wamepitisha 3-4 years 7 years max kwa marriage yao. Ask any married woman(the one that can confide in you) if time was reversed she would marry her husband again and most of them will say no.

Unafikiria HPV na H.Pylori ni car brands?

:D:D:D…i see the kind of nyaps you deal with…si zote chafu kama izo zenyu

the i probably will…and things will never be the same

Wewe ni ng’ombe tuu. You think HPV and H.Pylori are a function how clean a nyap looks?

That’s in order nothing wrong here…You will never find a man killing a woman he has not heavily invested in. Let the ladies learn to live within their means and hustle just as dudes hustle and there will be no trouble in wonderland. It’s obvious the Kuguru never loved the guy, she just needed a ticket of of Nigeria, she’s just a narcissist that pushed a noble man to the wall. Mtu successful majuu looking to start a family,ending up with a kuguru that traps him, he educates her, and in return she turns HIS kids against him, takes most of his money through unfair justice system,turning him to a broke moff that always has to plead for cash. I don’t understand this females. What other outcome do these women expect? Let people eat their own hard earned cash. Huyo for sure wangepatana huko on her own scholarship, making her own bills hangekufa, but Kuguru is Kuguru… I really hope he survived the shots.

kuna kitu wazungu wanaitanga clitty litter… smegma ya wamama banae
si story na uchafu ata kama anakojoa Jik

faaaaaactsss