Swearing affidavit

I don’t think so. I added @Walker Junior on Friday and took him to clinic on Saturday

A spouce

sikuwahi ulizwa hii nikienda kuongeza wangu

Khupipi niliadd akiwa hosi. It should take effect almost immediately

A “Commisioner of Oaths” is an advocate of the grade of High Court or an advocate qualified to be a Magistrate and has some experience in the legal field. NHIF sometimes insist on u getting a stamp from the nearest court registry rather than a lawyers office i think coz we have faked alot of things even advocates stamp. [SIZE=2]And then I have heard of staff adding their mpango wa kandos thru the back door unknowingly to Kenyans of good standing in NHIF records.[/SIZE] (This is why u should regularly confirm ur dependants) Such that ur number covers like 10 people who are unknown to u.
Addition of dependants should get updated in the records immediately. Changing the hospital takes like 1-3months.

at around 24 you still too young to cum to such a decision.

When was that? Nowadays ni lazima

I think it was in 2014. Ni kama hiyo rule imekuja this year basi.

On registration for the first tym hawaitishi affidavit,ni copy ya I/D ya SPOUSE na mbicha ya kusafisha mecho…

True he he mecho Lazima zing’are

I did an amendment to add my wife and no affidavits were asked. Just her copy of ID and passport. It was not the first time registering for NHIF.

Nowadays on amendment lazima ikuwe mboss…but on first tym hawasumbui…

Mi so lawyer na mi si ‘know it al’
Sisemi kitu

Yeah development house…got my affidavit at 1500