Swearing in warm up

but I doubt he can manage MFW let alone achieve threshold after chewing those leaves.

Vile ume equalize hiyo boschman I bet my left nut hiyo gari haina sub woofer

We ni mtu wa #resistance, kesho wapelekee kagari Jacaranda wakafanyie target practice

Yaani Miezi tatu Kwisha?

Kitu imeninyc ni the manual vehicle and music system. Matawi washana nayo.

Hii ni Toyo-100

You are/were wearing a blue and white sweater when you took the photo @kush yule mnono?

Miss finest kumi kumi shida ni nini?

@montecarlo…huwa sina shida sana na majina I 'earned ’ hia…lakini be knowing that my boss caught me 3 times checking Ktalk. And one time your avator was on show:D. Don’t know what he thinks about me. He is ‘tall’:(:(:(, the Head of profession for us Statisticians in our Dept. He stared at my screen as I tried to shut it…

I know his wife and kids. Do not know what he told them about me.

Heard from who?

xxxNyambura

Hehehe…pole sana that can be a very embarrassing moment. If possible switch places where your back is to a wall

He manages me alright. @kah-tony…I fell apart yesterday when he flew out even tho we do not reside in the same domain. I miss him so bad and he knows. He sent me mbishas of him packing. That was it!!!

Nooo change your avator:D. We hotdesk and twice a week I sit right next to him. Tue/Wed and the top dons do not know jerk . They come to us…oh Waithelelo pls can you show me where the stats for EU prisoners are saved online? and with Brexit upon us the race is on. Weeee nilkutwa…

That’s looks like a very Clean Toyota 110.

Thumbs up !

From Nyambura

Haki we luuuuuuurve u, Wait for us…

Hapo ndipo

Niaje uwesmakende. Jaribu tukutane hii madharau tumalise, meffi

Asande padri, hii ndo starehe yangu bana.

Nko chonjo mujamaa

Niaje mbuda. Hii nayo imepostiwa hapa mara ngapi?
[ATTACH=full]141717[/ATTACH]

Toyora passo

Ndi handu na guku mavoko

Kuwa mpole mujamaa