Sweaty Inner Thighs

I feel you bro. When i was in high school we used to go for hiking at Longonot, Menengai, Abadares etc. There was a time we took form ones to a 5 day hike at Longonot and on the second day a certain form one was suffering and crying like a baby. He was very fat and when we came to find out what was wrong, his thighs were red sore due to the long walk and friction between the thighs. 1. We could not carry him, 2. No medine for it, only painkillers and muscle rub ointment, 3. No hospital anywhere near. Immediate solution cooking fat ilipakwa kwa mapaja safari iendeleee. But our ration was getting low. So someone suggestend blueband:D:D. It worked for that period of time.

Solution. wear bikers and exercise everyday. you need to burn up the excess fat in your body

Kanzu… @Villain confirm or deny.

Where have I written trousers?

No in primary we used to wear shorts same problem yet I wasn’t fat.

What’s a BvB?

Even in primary when I was as thin as a stick same problem

How heavy are you?

It will be strange shopping for a biker and the way those supermarket attendants are always attentive in the women’s section.

There is some Jakom who has come up with Metalic Ngotha that goes for Kes 1,200.Invest in one and your thighs will never meet.

76kgs down from 78kgs

That guy was lucky Atwoli and Njamba were not in that school. That guy was in a risky situation, immobile and blueband gets applied on you!

1 Like

yuck…sasa ile supu imetoka kwa haga na za makensde zinachanganyika saizo unaswing bells apo tao ukienda kula fries apo sonford kisha unapanda lift mpaka first floor badala ya stairs unakaa kwa ofisi unatuandikia unataka advice badala uanze execises umalise iyo mafuta…kumbafff!!!

1 Like

I feel you Bro, I have also been suffering from sweaty palms and feet for long since childhood. It is kind of embarrassing especially in social situations where I have to meet and greet a lot of people. I don’t know the cure for sweaty thighs but I can tell you of some general ways to reduces sweating / hyperhidrosis

[ol]
[li]Drink a lot of Water[/li][li]Exercise [/li]
[li]Cut down on caffeine and garlic[/li][li]Cut down on dairy products and red meat[/li][li]Drink sage tea[/li][li]Go to the doctor and see if they can help you diagnose some thyroid problem in your body[/li][li]Avoid stress and be always positive[/li][/ol]

1 Like

One day, just pass by the clothes lines and you will be amazed at the number of bikers there. All shapes, colours and sizes. Even some with laces like curtains and some with pockets that can fit a baby kangaroo.

Even skinny chics wear them. I don’t understand why.

1 Like

excuse my ignorance but what’s a BvB?:confused:

@Supu don

I do like to walk long distances and like I stated above even when I had lost a considerable amount of weight like in college I had dropped to 58kgs still the same problem for the elevators from the small number of buildings around that have them I avoided using them.

@Villain are you sure you dont just have knock-knees?
http://www.coreconcepts.com.sg/mcr/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/knock-knees-300x225.jpg

3 Likes

vaa kamisi

1 Like

I guess its only you who still wears “Kamisi” thats longer than the skirt :rolleyes:

the lime green ones! :slight_smile:

1 Like