SWVL - A revolution in the matatu sector is coming

They will end up fucking themselves in jail.

I just watched Waititu-being the chair of a committee to improve transportation within Nairobi metropolis- dismiss (in his characteristic style) BRT, winding up 14 seaters and banning of matatus out of CBD. Definitely speaking for the cartels. Then I realized it’s time to shake up the sector. Can’t wait to jump ship already.

I am tired of the matatu mania.

200/- from Ruiru bypass to CBD ?

[ATTACH=full]221392[/ATTACH]

Enemies of progress.

Boss,apply promo code “karibu” ,that promo code gives you free trips throughout this entire week

the matatu market will soon start shifting beneath their feet,someone with deeper pockets has began eating their cake slowly.Soon they will realize it and start asking the govt for help but it will be too late…

I tried them SWVL is a little expensive but man if you can’t stand the chaos & loud music in mats it’s worth the cash

Wa taxi were no joke. They’d request an Uber & when you show up stab you

What route?

Thika Rd to tao

Another week,another round of free commutes thanks to promo code “karibu”…It works for a Maximum of 10 trips on a single payment method.Buses have been experiencing some delays due to nairobi traffic as expected but the service continues to be great,the app keeps getting improvements via updates and the swvl team are very responsive and receptive to feedback,cant wait for them to launch on more routes soon.They also working on a feature that compensates you when your trip is delayed,seems to be working well at the moment,they compensate some amount to your swvl wallet which can be used in a later trip.

You paid cash? i m surprised…add the promo code first before so it rounds up the trip amount to zero then book…thats how we been getting free rides bro…

Hi, report mzima baaana. Is the app like Uber, does it pick you wherever au on designated points, price compared to matatus? 1.5 times, double, triple?

The bus picks and drops off at designated stages/stations on the app unlike uber which picks you from wherever you are…currently they have a flat rate of Ksh200 or Ksh 150 for entire route irregardless of stops but you can get a free commute when you apply the promo code.Eventually they plan to introduce dynamic pricing…their goal is to be a form of premium public transportation option,pricing between a matatu and an UberChapChap,the buses are comfortable and they plan to add wifi and other things soon…

Osungu.dll encountered a fatal error. But referee waves play on; your content is regarded as the most informative yet in 2019.

I cannot wait to move to the new platforms of public transport. I believe it will play a key role in de-congesting the city by offering an option to those that drive on a daily basis, that they need not to drive; a more efficient, timely service exists that is customer-centric, unlike matatus, which are often entertainment joints for touts and idlers, hideouts for pick-pockets, avenues for money-laundering for drug dealers and agents of impunity on our roads and cities.

Car free CBD on Wednesday and Saturday.

Sasa saturday car free inasaidia nani? Ama itakuwa siku ya hawkers

I could be wrong but I think they are in the pilot phase just to study how Wednesdays will be and at the same time avoiding too much disruption. Once wameona it’s relatively successful, they might drop Wednesday and replace it with a weekday.

Uliza a good old Jogoo Road frequent user/driver of a private car.