Sylivia Mulinge vs Wambui Kamiru...

Hehe what an irony… you idiots are still employed and depending on salos are are busy calling me an half wit…

Check my posting history if you want to get an idea of my status in this society… your bosses probably lick my ass every other day looking for business…

Both are opportunist s ,one is a learned opportunist na huyo mwingine Ni well let’s say street hardened opportunist

Yet here you are posting umama? IRONY? UMAMA perhaps ?

Upgrade yourself to my status first…before you can start questioning my assertions …

Posting umama? Or perhaps engaging a troll or an imbeccile with delusions of grandeur on an anonymous online forum ?

Sakwa…I read somewhere that Bob once said that if he was not who he was a CEO and all that, he would have been a painter as he loves art. Raiight? jaza the rest where Wambui is concerned.

Right…am pretty sure Bob said so to make her feel good. Anyway…its probably none of my business…since the man needed company during the toughest last days and he ended up not needing his money anymore so I guess it was a case of willing buyer and seller …

Still…such a grand payout with such little work put in is just ridiculous

Read up. Do you think showcasing work at Riverside is a small achievement? she is also an old girl of LCM where they met. Join some more dots.
Lastly, they were loved up. One more thing, he had the opportunities to meet all the Kenyan SQs, young and old. He chose her.

[ATTACH=full]245933[/ATTACH]

I am an engineer with little appreciation of art so Riverside or the Louvre all the same to me…

Good for him though, hope the Vag was really worth those hundreds of Millions he left

Mbona hii inakuuma sana?

Oki then bugger off from a topic you have no interest in other than ‘baitching’? Engineer your works hizi zingine zina wenyewe…

Imagine the number of years of sleepless nights some of us, both men and women like sylvia , had to put through to hit just $1m halafu some artist spreads her legs and whatever else she needed to do and pap she has got several of those $Ms

It shouldnt bother you man let people do as they please. Chill out.

Sad to see that with all that your Engineering all you can use it for is come here and bitch about a woman inheriting her husband’s money. :eek:

Now,we understand you dashed to post the story before anyone else.
Now give us full story.
Why are you talking about Slyvia vs Wambui.What have the two done?

Syvia Wairimu and Wambui Carrymore did what it takes for them to be where they are. Nothing new as such, just evolution. Spreading the legs is not a preserve of the two ladies and has never been prohibited. Ladies have been doing that from creation time and they will not stop soon. If Wairimu takes over then wish her well. If does not, she has already done extremely well for herself.

Marrying a man who is not poor like you is nowadays called cheap opportunity? I think you have a personal problem of wanting women to earn things. The woman took care of this guy when he was terminally ill, why aren’t you saying he was a cheap or sick opportunist? You want women to marry broke ass beta mails bcz they have big dicks? Dick Can’t pay bills. Wacha wazee wako na pesa wa enjoy. And ladies to enjoy Marrying alpha males with cash, cash. Wacha wivu Pls.

Go for sex change operation uingie kiwanja to know how easy it is to get a man like Collymore.

Someone posted this for the likes of you: :D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]245968[/ATTACH]