System Works like Clockwork

Nani, I think you’re a reasonable chap, but on this one just let it go.

In fact, for me this is personal. Africa has been reduced to a laughing stock internationally because of moves like this. I say “Africa” because, as you know, huku nje no one can even pinpoint Rwanda or for that matter Kenya on a map. Unaskia tuu kwa news "African dictator gives his foreign aid to Arsenal!!!

Hapa mahali niko ata siwezi pumua cuz I’m the butt of jokes! Civilised people wanashangaa sana.

By the way, which other country in the world, rich or poor, have you seen doing this? I only recall Azerbaijan sponsoring Atletico Madrid. Azerbaijan!!! A tinpot dictatorship in central Asia!

@patco ebu kuja kidogo uchape hii mtu viboko.

Rwanda is making credible progress irrespective of whether you perceive Africans as being a laughing stock or not.

Rwanda can point to $400M and 90,000 jobs to continue doing what it is doing as well as growth in tourism revenue from $200M in 2010 to $400+ in 2017. Facts don’t lie and in all your responses, you have not disputed them.

Millions of Africans live outside the continent, proudly and unashamed. If you consider yourself to be uncivilised you will of course suffer from self esteem issues and flawed perceptions. What is it that makes those “civilised” people civilised? Some of the earliest civilisations were in Africa while the bazungu whom I presume you call civilised were in babarian mode.

Using your logic, how have over 600,000 annual travelers since 2016 found their way to Rwanda if they did not know how to find Rwanda on a map? As you attack Azerbaijan, why don’t you read what their marketing (which you erroneously mistake for pure sponsorship) did for them. What noise do you have to make about Tanzania’s sponsorship of Sunderland which contributed to doubling their tourist arrival numbers?:

[INDENT]It is just one plank of the country’s ambitious plans on the world stage and at home. Huge investment in Baku is driving the construction of new hotels, apartments and a Dubai Palm-style luxury development in the Caspian Sea.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Its bid to host the 2020 Olympic Games failed at the shortlisting stage but this week it has also announced a deal to host the country’s first Grand Prix in 2016 – the must have accoutrement for any nouveau riche state. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/01/azerbaijan-sponsorship-atletico-madrid-spectacular-success [/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT]http://tanzaniatourism.go.tz/images/uploads/1381032073_img_3359.jpg[/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT]http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/537244/stream_img.jpg[/INDENT]
[INDENT][/INDENT]
Do you think companies that “sponsor” in exchange for advertising don’t make their investment back? Not only do they get coverage around the world i.e. brand awareness but they also get additional exposure from fans that buy and wear the jerseys extending the reach of the advertisement even further.

The Return on Investment is measurable but you seem to confuse sponsorship as free money given out with nothing gained from it. Even the Dutch who were making noise, have conceded (in the land where you think Africans are laughing stocks) that Rwanda made an informed decision. You’re the only one still fighting a battle that is well out of your hands.

No you’re the one alone and isolated defending this nonsense.

Atleast Azerbaijan has oil money to waste. Rwanda je? Ni barabara watajenga, wasomeshe watoto, universal health-care, fight hunger ama ni Arsenal football club?

I’m sorry but I really pity your way of thinking.

As usual you skirt the facts, unable to even touch Tanzania which did the same exact thing because you have no legs to stand on with your arguments.

You can pity my way of thinking, but what’s more pitiful is an African who thinks they are a laughing stock simply because they feel they are uncivilised and were born African.

Tourism brings Rwanda revenue and that translates into growing self sufficiency and progression. The Rwandese budget has weaned itself from 80% being donor funded to 17% and is headed to near zero donor funding. $400M is spent in Rwanda, it goes towards those things you illogically imagine are not being done. If you don’t understand economics and business, sema basi na ujielimishe.

Heheheh! With this line of thinking, you’re the last person I can take any economic advice from.

It’s also rather deceitful of you to accuse me of inferiority complex when I made this thread hapa Ktalk just TODAY https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/history-when-blacks-ruled-europe.78632/

We shall make progress as Africans when we stop defending mediocrity and mismanagement!