tabia mbaya

:D:D:D:D

Rapist

You dont have class coz thats RAPE and from where I sit I cannot celebrate you. Real men dont STEAL or BEG for PUSSY they are given FREELY.

A sponsor does not do that.

Omwami nitafute tuongee, marehemu alikua na tabia kama hizi

Venye @Matako Ya Fisi amesema hapo yuu

Mutherfurker raped a prostrate woman. Kufungwa ni lazima.

Wewe ata maiti unaweza tomba na una bibi nyumbani. Sick mofo you are.

uwesmakende hapa you outdid yourself

Hizo umeweka ndio thermal images ama ni gani?

I told you this guy is sick in the head! now see

Naona apa kuna brother… sharing is caring…

Alafu akuna kitu tamu ya kuka kaa kula na wasiwasi…io ya wasiwasi ni tamu sana

Rapist , do you not stop to think before you do anything? What if it had been your daughter?..
Do you realize that what you sow you shall reap? I pity your children, they will pay for sins they know nothing about

You have sunk lower than shimo la tewa…

Hao lanyes wa K - street might be more decent than you…
I don’t what’s worse… Swimming in your friend’s Jeez… Or some random sleepy woman…
Ugonjwa utakuwa unabeba on your death bed… I’ll be laughing. We will be laughing

Kile ninaona you need serious help, I used to think sex addiction ni fairy tales tu but you have convinced me kuwa ni kitu real.

You need help and prayers…

Wah, I’ve done some pretty shameful things but Uwes makes me look like a saint and I sympathize with him.
Ango you really need to take a long look at yourself and do something before it’s too late ( if it’s not too late already)

You are a rapist, cross your quadrijoints that someone does not pick this up pale twitter coz you will be trending before 3 o’clock. I can assure you that @admin will gladly give your IP address to the authorities without blinking.

@uwesmake you are bringing unnecessary heat to the site. Ask the admin to pull it down before this link gets to the women’s groups/FIDA etc. Utaona siku mrefu,maybe you were drunk while posting this. My two cents.