Tafadhali let's agree

This was a comment by purr in some Ku bound mat tale?

Nyi chekeni tu na hao madame warembo. Ike siku mtajipata na ngotha pekee, mtajiju. I rarely trust people I sit with in a mat esp. young ladies and young men. I prefer mat zina watu wanakaa wana familia hivi for security reasons. Then, there are some 24-33 seaters makanga vijanaa wanahang around kwa mlango. Hizo huwa sipandi juu wengi ni mapinchi

1 Like

That’s paranoia. …

Tuta uliza kiatu:rolleyes:

You hate it when a bro with no ill intentions sits next to you, only to end up with a snobbish chic who keeps wrinkling her nose and looking at you like something a cat dragged in.How do you even start katiaring a chic in a mat?

1 Like

It helps me get by in this unpredictable town.

1 Like

I do it countless times…but towards the last half of the journey, and it changes with the situation…my favourite is when she has her earphones. I tap her on the shoulder and ask what kind of music she is listening to…she may or may not answer but I will definitely have her attention. I then go ahead to tell her that I can hear the songs from where I am seated. She acts shocked and I take my opportunity from there

1 Like

Hiyo Tabia iko kwa mat za Gachie sana. I did complain in one of my listings on Klost.

ama if a guy needs to sit next to someone, plz seat next to a chic…hii tabia ya mwanaume mzima kuingia na kuketi kando ya mwanaume mwingine wakati nafasi zipo kibao ni kero sana…baya zaidi is when this bastard wants to start a talk…“eti hii serikali…”

2 Likes

Hehe