Tagged...

Enyewe pussy haina last seen juu marriage mingi hii nairobi haingekaa ata siku moja

huyo mmoja anafanya umalaya kwa mama yake :D:D… machali except for buyers hao wengine wote ni total losses pekee… if your woman has a dating app pole… na ndivyo mtu anaseti age filter 19-23 kupunguza kunguru kumbe pia ni scam tu!! :D:D

Lazima nionyeshe nani what his sister does on the side.
Na nilimwambia wawache kukazia huyo sista yao…sasa ona

I’d rather nichukue sheria mkononi. Arimis ya 200g ni 190= 25 shots and 0 soul ties, kunguru 2k= 2 shots + soul ties. Simple math ghaseer!!

Wah this is too much. Every woman is a whore these days

I think Kenyan tagged has got to be no.1 virtual brothel app. And majorly is bcoz our economy is not providing jobs anymore. You would argue they have a choice but they have to rely on perozs and ‘broke’ boyfriends to ‘look good and smell nice’. So far I have fucked 3 from tagged. One even wanted me to look for any kind of job for her.2nd one was still job hunting and the 3rd one was a 2nd year at college, ati she wasn’t getting enough from peroz

dating is already a scam boss…

Wacha kiheherehere, pia wewe utaonyeshwa ya ua wife, child or sister

Huyo wa mpesa haha…

Excellent work, apewe cheo Cha Ktalk monkey rescue commander, wacha nisample kunguru sasa… Natafuta CD ya titanium alloy

:D:D

Halafu hawa watakuambia they want reach husbands.

last year i met one of this tagged kungurus. She told me her main hustle is a salonist but she earns more from the hook up gigs. She lives in a spacious bed-sitter where she has a small bed for her nginyo escapes. Aliniambia ataki strangers kwa main bed yake. She is equipped with good quality makobostos na lubricants. kumamongering is big business!

Aahhhhhh ukweli…I forgot hapo ndio nilipata your mum and you ended up being in this sorry world…nkt forgetful me…i need some memory boosters

Huyu sasa ndiye Trizah? Watu mnashangaza.
[ATTACH=full]338410[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]338411[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]338413[/ATTACH]

Izo mbicha ndogo ivyo unajua ni Nani?
Once a whore always whoring. Hauwezi zuia Malay kuuza

And then some simps will bend their backs trying to impress a woman with sweet empty words…such a pity

Its better than bending your back to impress a man. Now that would be real gay.

Sura mbaya hata huezi mbao.Yeye ndio anafaa kunilipa

Ona uyu titan

[ATTACH=full]338475[/ATTACH]

Fvcked up, ain’t it?