Take Caution

Am as healthy the way I was born…mi nilifanya izo test zote nikaona niko poa…nikachorea story za lanye kabisa…

hao wanaeza kuua mapema…

1 Like

kwany ali dry fry? by the way, you must be very intimate friends to know all these details about him, untypical of men.

4 Likes

“your friend” is stressed. i am sure halali vizuri juu ya worries. that makes him tired all the time. mwambie kwanza abadilishe diet to plenty of fruits and fresh vegies. halafu he should avoid being idle where all he thinks about is “the disease” that he may not even have in the first place. kisha ajaribu exercises even if ni kupiga lap kadhaa estate briskly. normally many viruses manifest symptoms for up to ten days then they become latent (i welcome corrections from village doctors on this one please) so this prolonged malaise is inconsistent with most viruses (again corrections welcome).
when we were younger and prone to risky behaviour (CD use was not very widespread then) we would go into two weeks of stress after we had eaten suspect meat in which we checked the small head for signs of “tears” every time we went to pee. it wasn’t a good time.

2 Likes

Seriously, kama unajua mpaka hakukiss pussy, sema tu ni wewe, unless you are both gay and discuss intimacy to that extent. unatuchukulia aje?

2 Likes

Guys cool down…mimi si homo…he just told me as a friend all that happened ndo nione ka ntamsaidia…i don’t know why hakuambia daktari hayo yote…

Ka ni mimi ningejisema after all hapa kila mtu ako incognito…

isoright, no worries.

watu wa onion rings wako wapi?/

some things are complicated

you’ll have to be in the spiritual realm for you to discern some phenomenons

:D:D:D, iwapo tutakuwa ktalk…

1 Like

[SIZE=6]Gani? Viral infection yenye haina jina?[/SIZE]

hakuambiwa jina…aliambiwa tu ni viral infection na atapona after some time…

Hii upuzi ya kwenda hospitali na kutoka kama haujauliza muuguzi unaugua ugonjwa gani ni kitu ya upuzi sana!

Ati “Nimetoka hosi sikuwa najiskia vipoa”
“Ulikua mgonjwa wapi?”
“Mi hata sijui.”
“Haukuambiwa na haukuuliza?”
“Mi hata sikuuliza. Wamenipea tu hizi madawa.”
[SIZE=6]“Mujinga wewe!”[/SIZE]

2 Likes

Tell your friend to go and get tested for streptococuss aureas.
That infection is the devil. He will get most symptoms similar to Hiv and many doctors are unable to pin point it or misdiagnose it.

Yellow fever, Dengue fever, common cold, Ebola, chicken pox, measles, etc zote ni viral infections.

So, [SIZE=6]GANI[/SIZE]?

soul yake iko tied na ya kagranny fulani sio

1 Like

toa shock kwa wanna DF

Aende Kenya neem foundation hapo nyota house 3rd floor they do further tests n can identify what is wrong with his system.

i thought this is a bacteria that has been ruled out…

1 Like

Kujishuku na guilty ndio ina maliza, wacha aanze kukohoa ndi ata stuka zaidi

Sawa boss, sikuwa nimeona.

1 Like

leta kihekaya buda

1 Like