Take Out All Africans & Put Them In Europe & Bring All Europeans to Africa, After 75 Years Europe Will All Be A Ghetto While Africa Will Be 1st World

OK now tell me about Chicago. Blacks overthere killing each other through Driveby shootings, drug deals gone wrong. They blame slavery in 2018. The Jews were killed by far greater numbers in the 1930s and early 1940s but they don’t keep blaming the Germans

Yes, imperialism is terrorism guised in a tailor made suit sitted in a tacky tavern.

Beneficiaries of this system are no more than pawns, willing to sacrifice their own queen

The reason why huwezi kuwa president. Mediocre to the core. Nyinyi ni wale hupigia civil servants makofi wakilaunch barabara.

Research more on the Jewish holocaust, and while you’re at it have you ever seen a cocaine farm in Chicago?

Who brings in the dope yet those impoverished neighborhoods dwellers own no planes nor sea vessels for the smooth transition.

Not sure you are as daft as your opinions propose or you’re doing this to garner more comments on your post, either way you seem to enjoy belittling the melanated man.

What a shame

1. The African can come together and stop this. They haven’t and aren’t.
  2. The African can come together and stop this. They haven’t and aren’t.
  3. The African can come together and stop this. They haven’t and aren’t.
  4. The African can come together and stop this. They haven’t and aren’t.
  5. The African can come together and stop this. They haven’t and aren’t.

The African is at fault here.

Typical African. Every one is responsible for his circumstances except himself. Take responsibility of your destiny niggar. Others are taking advantage of you coz of your low IQ. You vote in people with no integrity and vision then complain how omusungu is subjugating you.

Are they held at gun point to buy the cocaine from the Evil Whiteman? Keep passing the blame.

boomer unasumbua jikojolee ulale

Naona village sasa imeanza kupata watu amabo wanaona Shida ni sisi Africans, Stop blaming the West for their interference. Resist the Interference. Pia wacheni vitu za ujinga kama Praying to God to Develop Africa, Mungu hatawahi kuja umuone akiendea tractor ya chuchimba barabara, work hard wacheni mila potovu za ujinga.

I always try to think of why Africa is the way it is and I tend to grudgingly agree with the assertion. Until when will Africans play victims? The US itself was a colony but today, its the big brother in the relationship.

After hundreds of elections around Africa, we end up with the same mavi ya kuku. Is this a coincidence or something coded in our DNA?

Africa is so bereft of leadership that a Thomas Sankara can only appear once in a century.
I would not like to join the self hating bandwagon but i always find it not funny not having even a single African country not fitting the stereotype.

It’s far easy to preach at the wretched sinners aboard your ivory pulpit is it not? If you understood psychological warfare you’d understand how futile blaming anyone is.

They can and they are, wars are never won in a day but battles are.

Fault lies with the one who willingly drills the hole in the warship

Yours is a typical Uncle Tom response.

Africans are taking responsibility too. You obviously haven’t seen the steps Africans are taking to improve African’s lives.

We are. Every single day. Open your eyes for once

Others are taking advantage of us because of Uncle Tom’s who sabotage our progress.

We vote good leaders who get corrupted when they start working in the system controlled by muzungu

Remember the United States fought for their independence whilst actively enslaving the blacks, it’s not that we cannot fight this war.
It’s that we are blinded as to who our true enemy is that we cannot fight… Yet.

But the people are waking up, oh yes they are.

When someone is too ignorant it’s pointless to argue with them. Your talking points are not yours. It’s things you pick up on the internet and then regurgitate them here.
I’ll tell you this though Mr Homeguard. Whites kill whites in large numbers and Jews blame Germans and still get paid for Holocaust.

I have seen fisants who live in hovels with malnourished kids tightening their belts further to build magnificent churches and buying potberried pastors Prados.Tumerogwa.

Waafrika wanapenda kufichana hio ndio shida. Angalia hizo ma protests zote oooh lets send him to siberia, sijui i will ignore him.

Ignorance is bliss to alot of these individuals.

Africa is overrun by low IQ dingbats with dirt poor standards. Ukweli usemwe. That’s why it is unwise for industrialised countries to import hoards of immigrants from Africa, Middle East and South America. These low IQ nincompoops are bound to turn industrialised countries into shit holes. They can’t help themselves.
That’s why i’m in support of tough immigration by the developed world. Deport every last one of them.

And who elects these low iq leaders? Low iq citizens.

Mentally and IQ wise, all humans are the same regardless of race.
However, success is a component of very many things, not just resources. Whereas Africa has the resources, Africans lack integrity, morals, discipline and cannot control his emotions. The civil wars in Africa might be externally influenced, but the way an African reacts is different from how an Asian would react. For instance, I talk with friends and ask them, if someone killed your mother, father and wipes out your immediate family, what will you do? 100% of the responses are usually, I will kill him also and katakata him to pieces. Thats the civil wars that you see in Africa, Africans reacting with an animal instincts. We need to master our reactions to events that surround us. We need to improve on integrity. We must learn to be moral and ethical, as these are key to the success of any nation.