Tale of my lesbian room-mate..Pt 2 b (wankers’ version)

Ferk… This is the best hekaya!

Huyu ni @Chloe
Poa sana. Brung some more!

she said that was a curtain raiser to a long night Mr. Matchstick will walk in later and turn a threesome into a foursome. the matchstick is a clitical character in this story

Wawawa.thirst is real.speed dial asap to contain these ideas from tearing the small head apart.

Kwani huyu @Kidinyi ni thirdman ama, akona upolisi sana

1 Like

hapana taja elders ovyo ovyo

1 Like

Hahaha that ain’t her real name. Nilikosa jina and that was the closest I came to guessing

Hehe as much as the story has a funny ending, that ain’t me.

Kabuda, wololo I gave my version and nothing sinful happened. It was true I was saved by the drunk kiberiti guy

Hehe as much as the story has a funny ending, that ain’t me.

Kabuda, wololo I gave my version and nothing sinful happened. It was true I was saved by the drunk kiberiti guy

Are you still religious? Saved?

So ukaona @Stony ndilo jina poa?

Hiyo ni kucheza na kinywaji cha @Unicorn

Why is @trish using anaa handle? A blue one kwanza. My boner just died. Consistency Trish…Aaargh hapo umeniangusha. B proud and stop multihandling…

of-cos,

@PepoPunda huyo si mimi banaa. That second story just raped me :frowning:

1 Like

Hahahahha Nooooo. Never…How can that be embarassing? Heheheh a lesbian past is just that. A kastory to share with my future son(s) and tell them been there…done that. But unfortunately, I didnt

1 Like

I love you!..
I remember the first time i was suspended from school and me and my partner in crime Omosh were walking down to the bus stop after getting our matching orders and Omosh looked at my worried face and he told me …“Usijali Kabuda,hii story utaambia watoto wako”… (we had been suspended for stealing Githeri from the kitchen before dinner time). Many years later i told my boy that story and he almost pissed himself laughing.
I wonder what kind of reaction you will get when you tell your daughter ati asikuletee,you have a lesbian past…hehehehehe…

1 Like

hahahaha…maybe will add that other girls’ lips aint as sweet as they seem
But since mine was just a ka almost happened, sidhani will tell her

1 Like