Tale of my lesbian room-mate..Pt 2

Coz sex sells…it also buys attention

yenyewe huyo jamaa wa matchstick anafaa achomwe rasa na fegi afyer amewasha na the infamous matchbox

2 Likes

This is the female version of @Ka-Buda 's encounter with his sidekick Waweru

1 Like

What do you mean “sidekick” kinyangarika hiki?..

1 Like

gay mate

@Wakanyama , i might just have to make up a hekaya on Waweru with a gay “happy ending” just for you to Wank on… Gui!

2 Likes

dats a hekaya wid a very bad ending en for that reason i request HOYA board to reduce your credit score as a future Hall Of Famer

@Web Dev . @junkie will appreciate it

Commer ya alligator wewe

This just made my kanunuu wet. Was afraid to start such stories. @trish you just reminded me of dem days when I was in all girls high school.

4 Likes

Weka yako but with a happy ending

1 Like

ehee endelea all hands on dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

“NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED”

@trish sema ukweli or lie and just be kind to us, this is what really happened.

2 Likes

People here are criticizing the last two paragraphs yet none of them takes time to write hekayas except for a few talkers like @Ka-Buda, @PepoPunda et al. Hata hawawezi peana time ya kupumua kabla part 2 icum. Surprised @ol monk wants hekayas reduced :mad:… It takes time to write hekayas much respect to you @trish!!

5 Likes

It takes more than time;it takes Guts to put yourself and your feelings on the line of insults ,ridicule and pure “Hate-ration” from people who don`t appreciate humor,positivity and general Fun that should be in Shared life experiences.
I salute you @trish for being the first “Pink Handler” to put out a Hekaya and i hope that more people feel encouraged to do the same.
Life is too short;you might as well enjoy it before you Die!..

LIVE, LOVE AND LAUGH!!! (Mhenga @Ka-Buda 2015)

4 Likes

And they keep mentioning any weakness u stated :D…

1 Like

Most or is it majority,its the easiest topic to contribute to, it brings Jubilee and Cord together; if we start a hekaya on Fiscal policy it wont go past two or three replies

4 Likes

Pole @trish. Do you think you emerged stronger or weaker? Do you feel you’d have given in to Puthe’s advances with time if the boy hadn’t banged the door?

2 Likes

Hata hawezi kutafuta the real swimming gear yawa?:eek: