Talk with my daughter.

Si uliweka post kama hii in 2019?

SIC ni wakora sana. Unless you first confirm the units are completed and all other documentation in order, do not buy it. Same goes with any land they try to sell you. Never buy an off plan apartment from Safaricom.

@Abba consider infrastructure bond pia. Izi investments zengine zinakuwa managed na fund managers, wakenya, siwezi zikaribia.

Wealth should be for the parent to enjoy to the maximum, it’s just a bonus (and luck) that the children can inherit some of it.

Has she considered buying a basket of stocks with high dividend yields and enjoying the cheques pole pole. Some companies are yielding over 10% p.a. Unakula mara mbili from the dividends, and from capital gains. Lakini kama hajui kusoma financial statements inaweza kuwa tricky kidogo.

Whats your view on investing in CIC money market fund?

@Abba you did not factor in capital gains. How much will the house be worth in 21 years time?
How long ago was it worth 3m to have jumped to 4.5? Is the trend likely to continue?
Though if I’m targeting capital gains, i wouldn’t go for a flat. I’d want the house to be on my own solely owned earth.

Kampuni gani hio inalipa more than 10% consistently ? Hamna bana

Wapi link commissioner? I’ve searched for that thread sana

In the last two years zimekuwa. Maybe sasa sio mingi juu bei ya shares imekuwa ikipanda.

Anza na Standard Chartered. Dividend ni 19 bob na stock price ni 143 bob. That’s over 13% p.a. If you look hard enough utapata a few.

Iko tu kwa thread za Abba lakini sigwes kumbuka title

majamaa wali invest kwa ma flats Ukraine kunaendaje ? insurance inawalipa ma aje ? @Sokwe mtu @hakimoto

List em’

Naah. Do your own research. I already gave you one example.

Hizi apartments si mbaya, Bungalows ndio ujinga, hizo zitakuwa care homes ile siku transport Kenya itakuwa speedy vizuri na watu waanze kuishi mbali na Cities.

Any investment (as of 2022) that will bring returns after a period beyond 20 years is very risky. Paper money is now shit and a major wealth transfer as we move onto something else is oncoming.

Hizo ma investment zikifanyiwa watoto hua kunahitajika very very careful guidance. Otherwise they could end up being the thing that ruined their life.

Good advice man

but not consistently hio stanchart ililipa 10.50 last year so bado ni ku tricky

That’s why you diversify. Wakati moja dividends zimepungua ingine wanaongeza they balance out.