talkers help this girl

Having read your replies…inakaa mtu akipata kajobo kiasi kenye anaeza weka bundles anaona kila mtu mtaani mzembe na mvivu.

Help if u can or shut the fuck up ushukuru hio pesa ya ndogo unapata

5 Likes

You’ll meet me during or after helping her, so you be sure it isn’t me who is looking for intervention

humans!

Sasa, na wewe umetokea wapi? Hebu ingiza kichwa ndani ya hiyo koti na upotee kama burukenge!

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

so you smoke weed ama?

meaning?

Its true…it takes guts to ask for help. Wld assume you are better than that

Since you sound like you know her why cant you offer her some shelter as she sorts her self.
Instead unarushia mafisi nyama.
let me not tell whats gonna go down once u play that orphan card.

I could but it’s not possible for me at the moment. that’s why I’m said who could honestly help her with preferably a job

Your name ,sounds interesting when read from right to left.its also an NSA website.sneaky sneaky my fren;);):wink:

:D:D:D:D:D

Uko ii biz??

Sob sob kila mtu anashida zake

MPesa number nichange?

Wait, no.
This sounds like Bingwa.

Just tell her not to be choosy. Adu anything inakam. Life will take you to your destiny, you just have to have the right attitude

Have you seen how a simple, ordinary image of light complexioned thighs has gotten everyone in this village hyperventilating then you come and state that there is a desperate 20-23 year old who can be given a job or OTHERWISE, and you will LINK them with her?
Your idea may be noble but wrong village. Kwanza @uwesmake askie kuna nguna mbichi ya 23 yrs…kwisha.

3 Likes

That was the first thing I saw pia. Illuminati

Right on

1 Like