Talker's how hard is it to get a liquor production license?

150° proof ni 75% alcohol content, kama cham. Do you intend to dilute it ama sold as is?

Long story short hakuna mtu hapa anajua but first step should be poisons something board.

Beware of snitches

to maximize profits you have to dilute it to between 38-45% but still if it’s possible we can come up with a limited edition of 75% like Bacardi 151…

Ndio nimeona itabidi nitafte usaidizi kwingine…

If you aren’t ready to start small and learn the ropes, then be ready to lose a boatload of cash due to inexperience. Before you become street-smart na ujue ujanja ya hiyo industry, you will have lost a fortune. But in your defense, maybe you are a true birrionea thinking of starting a hobby. In that case, go for it.

Whatever happened to go big? If you change your mind anyway i will be around

If you try doing it legally, the cost of your drink will be higher than Keroche Breweries and co. This is what you are against. You will have to remit production taxes to KRA when they don’t.

My relative used to do this biz. He made millions out of it but he did not do it legally. You can start legally and see whether it works. The problem with doing it legally is that you still have to pay bribes even if you have a license. You also have to pay very high excise duty on top of the other taxes. The only way to do it legally is to add value to your product through branding. Give your drink a good name and the bottle should be sexier than Tyra Banks. The price must be high so that you recoup your expenses. My guy used to sell it raw from the factory in Muhoroni. 98% alcohol content then he used to dilute it with water and selling it by the jerricans or drums. That was in the early 2000s.