TALKERS I WOULD LIKE TO MEET

Take a photo of the block of flats you will build after meeting them ndio nijue kweli mlisaidiana.

sawa fabian tutagongana nikipitia hapo riziki supermarket

2 Likes

swafi cartoonist na ma crocs nazo hehe

2 Likes

mbona na miss

Kwanza klist ulikua fire sana…

kama unaeza kuongea another local language(preferably gikuyu) ingekua afadhali.

kijana i dont engage in non issues, to qoute uhuru…
And u should know i respect bukusus so much since i grew up peacefully in kimilili.

1 Like

kumeet is another thing my friend.

wewe sijui ni seme nini…klist ulikua na handle twedy two…

Buda Boss! Kumbe wewe upatikana mchana?

3 Likes

flats kijana nishaanza kujenga (but sio D) maishani ndio tutaeza jengana zaidi…

:D:D:D:D. Alisahau kuset saa.

6 Likes

siku hizi nilitrace my roots to Gatundu north area inaitwa mataara…but biashara ni nairobi mjini .tom mboya street.
but once in a while mimi huenda functions uko …

1 Like

hahaha… Ata waititu huwa fire sana…

1 Like

Anyway it takes u pink handles a lot to survive in this village.one has to be hard headed …the chloe story was a low from folks here…

2 Likes

Haina noma. Tutagongana Mungu akitujalia

1 Like

It’s on record since Klist days I have said enough times I never wish to meet listers or talkers.
Over the weekend, I was in a pub (won’t say which to preserve my anonymity). On a trip from the washrooms, I spotted this guy sitted alone in a lounge seat. He was in a grey T-shirt, black jeans, wore specs and he had two phones. I clearly saw he was on Ktalk. I just passed and went on with my business. That was during the Chelsea vs Crystal Palace game. He will probably know himself.

2 Likes

Was the guy drinking Carlsberg?

5 Likes

From klist i met a lister we went ahead and he did a project for me.I found him knowledgeable and tried him and true to his words he didnt dissapoint.sai sijui anajiitaje ktalk.but i got his contacts and sure would recommend him for any one else.

Think so, I remember seeing some green bottles on the table.