Tall drivers cars

Jamaa anaendesha premio unamwambia anunue bentley.

In that case nunua merc S class coupe 2016 tafuta dere ukae backseat.

4 Likes

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/523191681683770794/

5 Likes

Now when you think about it, why did this moti have a steering wheel? Its design only allows for movement in a straight line

2 Likes

The Sudanese n Dutch have the tallest men by average

Ujinga peleka huko mogotio

Buda bei ya hii nitafika kweli ama nikubaki na dent ya 6months

Wacha nicheki specs zake buda juu pia mimi ni msee wa kuingia rough roads kiasi ikibidi

Angalia shida za kushida ukiswing na gate the whole day.

Bure kabisa,Juu uliskia napeleka mahindi namanga?

Tempting sana.Let me check it out.

Uko sure?Forester gani?

Outback cant do rough roads unless you work on the shocks.My pal has one and suffers alot when he is doing rough roads.

Expect land rovers the rest are not meant for africa.I was thinking about TDI

I knew youā€™d respond in a second I used the word ā€œamongā€ for that reason. This thing you have for height itakuuwa.

1 Like

I see guys selling locally used but in good condition at arnd 1.8/1.9 M not bad

1 Like

Ah!! Three legged tackle hiiā€¦ Kuswing na gate???:D:D:D

No comeback from this!!

Ata ungemsho kucheza na swings

1 Like

TMT tujo wengi :smiley:

2 Likes

I am 6.25 and fit perfectly in a forester you could get a Camry. or the Klugger.

1 Like

:D:D

Outbacks can do rough roads when you work on the shocks & mountings. Plus it has lumbar support required for your ailing back. But, if the shocks/mountings is too high a price to pay for an ailing back, wellā€¦

tuko sure hakuna gari unaundwa sudan, sasa swali ni iko yoyote inaundwa netherlands??

Contrary to popular belief, low slung sports cars and hatchbacks have the most legroom.
Saloons compromise space with fixed rear seats.
Ama look for a car with detachable rear seats you chomoa the one behind you and push the seat back.

2 Likes

Try LLBean edition. I borrowed a friendā€™s. Ilibidi niteremshe kiti coz I just couldnā€™t access the pedals at the normal setting. Na sio ati mimi ni mfupi.

3 Likes

Hapa naona sawa.Wacha nitaicheki since i felt in love with a forester long time ago.

This is my worst fear buda.

Niaje aviator c you https://d7zqwa95stc72.cloudfront.net/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/hdf7kjSWdFJn4kgg.jpgtafadhali

4 Likes

Eh! Genius flinstones is just a cartoon.

Hehehe. Fala wewe. Iā€™m trying to help you think outside the box. Nunua car seats utest kwanza yenye inasupport mgongo yako best.