Tano Tena Brigade

… na vile @Sucker!! anatoa hapa vitisho coz ako na stock ya mishale under his bed . I actually wish Kales waguze mtu 2022 . By 2023 they will be with their south sudanese cousins huko kaKUMA . I don’t think "the army & other kenyans" will let a few people spoil the country by protecting thieves .

All this, needs to be redirected to Loot-All.

Kwani Kyuks wameshalipa deni?

Hawana Deni.

What is your pink handle…I have been seeing your comments and I am convinced your are a female masquerading as a veined tree holder.

Swansea this is not true. Uhuru is not seeking re-election. He is looking for other panya routes to remain in Gava. As for Raila… a mover?? sicheki but I can’t help it.
He failed us all. We have no gava and no opposition either.

Raila si mama ya mtu, you talking as if when he was in the opposition you used to support him but when whistleblew the scandals you were up all in arms and threatening to strip and show your flat TV screen asses?? Wacha Baba aitwe Baba

But when Raila was in the opposition, blowing the whistle on theft of public resources, he was always being demonized for it.

When I talk of movers and shakers, I mean both of them have a fanatical following. Uhuru’s may be has waned, but by virtue of him being President makes him one.

If you put it that way. But the reality on the ground is UK fields any candidate in Cendro however remotely…huyo yeye ni kwisha…done…
When Raila was being demonized, he then decided to re-join the eating spree…

We know what you are trying to say there.

IEBC is corruptable and The Winning Votes are under your bed!? :wink:

I am not insinuating anything. Whether Ruto corrupted his way via IEBC to clinch the ticket isn’t here nor there. It is a fact that Ruto is actively canvassing for votes while Raila isn’t. It is a fact that Ruto is DP and Raila isn’t. It is also a fact that if things remain the way they are, Raila is going to lose again.

Maybe you need to worry less about RAO and rescue WSR’s falling star. :p:p

[ATTACH=full]250247[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]250248[/ATTACH]

I’ll vote for Chokoraa Sonko. Kwa hiyo, hapo umenoa.

lakini ahadi iko, nitakufa na uncle ruto liwe liwalo