Tano Tena

I work for my own money.

Good ,on another note,can I test your oil level with my dipstick

Are you a mechanic? Naeza kukuletea gari yangu uifanyie service…

PS. Nimeona mahali ukisema wewe ni some programmer.

Tano tena. But in all fairness, the Jubilee government should come up with a way to ensure that Jubilee supporters buy things cheaper than opposition supporters…:D:D:D:D:D…([SIZE=2]ToJ[/SIZE])

Definitely I am a womenchanic.Please bring the vehicle

Tunaumia wote. :D:D toj too. Kutakuwa na toll bridge ya Jubilee voters na pump station yao which will serve them less price…ooh I forgot electricity bill yao pia will be separate, not forgetting posho mill ya Mahindi . Lakini sisi ma-wounded soldiers wa NASA ,ole wetu. Tano tena. Toj

Ongea tu mbaya mizee.

:D:D:D

Mlisikia tukiongea mbaya mlipokuwa mkisema mnaenda Cannaniii

Your government took that opportunity to increase fuel levy

Mulitutukana sana. @Grundy hebu leta example ya matusi tulipokea when we said we were heading to Canaan

Oh sijui RWNBP, UOTP, Babuon, RAT, tano tena and such like shit…now the euphoria is dying and it’s dawning on them that it’s the same old shit just a different day and unfortunately they cannot pin their misery to Babuon.

@Kimakia you have been answered. Thanks @Grundy .always pleasure

Nimetii najua mkisema nikuyaleta hapa ata ile truck ya @marayamata itakuwa overwhelmed

This is the current price of Oil all over the world . In July 2017 , it was at it’s lowest Diesel at about Ksh 84 or so then . So can the ‘grown educated men’ here tell me how Kenyan government can influence oil prices internationally .

[ATTACH=full]150969[/ATTACH]

This was discussed in detail.’
If I remember correctly, the various fuel taxes are not pegged on the fuel cost. i.e. NOT percentages.
So, if the levy is Sh38 per liter, it will remain Sh38 whether the global price of fuel is $200 or $20 per gallon.
If the railway tax is Sh10, it will remain that way no matter the global prices.

The only price decrease that will be felt by Kenyans is that of the commodity, not the taxes. Which ends up being something very little.
Also, a decrease in global fuel prices at the auction does not translate to a decrease in transportation and storage charges.

You are being governed by the Government of Madagascar sio?

ERC is a cartel. THE END

Yes, this arrangement is unfair i.e. if the price of crude oil drops to USD 1 per barrel, Kenyans will still pay atleast Sh. 38 per litre.